• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

G

200w (1).gif

E3643841-DAA6-4009-92C5-D045196C6691.gif

G

Having some flashy dribbling spics who have played since childhood would be a boon. Messicans like football more than NFL, NBA etc.. so eventually you'll have a bigger pool of talent to choose from. I don't think American niggers will be playing football anytime soon, and even if they do a Lebron James type would end up being Lukaku 2.0. His feet are the size of baguettes.

He's been good for Ajax this season, so i guess Van Gaal assumes he'll be good for the NT. Hasn't been the case though lol.
Mexico never wins either. You need a combo of those kind of guys with strong fast guys who can win a cross.

G

If Jeff Bezos blows up the system, we'll be fielding 11 Mexican trannies in the next WC.
There’s no reason why he would do that anyways, there isn’t enough interest in it yet. He doesn’t seem to be like Musk and want to throw money away on dumb shit.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Having some flashy dribbling spics who have played since childhood would be a boon. Messicans like football more than NFL, NBA etc.. so eventually you'll have a bigger pool of talent to choose from. I don't think American niggers will be playing football anytime soon, and even if they do a Lebron James type would end up being Lukaku 2.0. His feet are the size of baguettes.

He's been good for Ajax this season, so i guess Van Gaal assumes he'll be good for the NT. Hasn't been the case though lol.
Trust me, we've had millions of Mexican American kids here in leagues for 20-30 years. Would have happened by now. I've always rooted for the Dutch team to win btw, but also for the U.S. team to at least not embarrass us. 2014 WC was great compared to this.