• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Canada could win this.

Croatia have a lot more experience and better players overall, but they are old now. Canada is the younger and more aggressive side. If they keep pressing high with intensity, they will wear them down.

EDIT: Ho lee shit! they have already scored.

G

Canada could win this.

Croatia have a lot more experience and better players overall, but they are old now. Canada is the younger and more aggressive side. If they keep pressing high with intensity, they will wear them down.

EDIT: Ho lee shit! they have already scored.
I think the wonky results are due to games being played 4 days apart and stamina/cardio/fitness factoring more in this world cup than any other. This is not a world cup for 30+ year old squads.

GOLAZO!

Mr Ass

Forum Clout
Livaja is shit. A 43 year old Olic is better than him. Croatia doesn't have any better strikers

G

Y'mean like an actual tough guy that will spoon feed you your own teeth, baby child?

We all heard your voice. You have a gallon of saliva in you mouth at any one moment which means your face is at least 10 inches wide. You audibly have at least 3 chins. You have a son with a hand that could only belong to someone with severe weight issues. You are also Italian. There is no way you are south of 300lbs. These are facts, not so little one.

Now fuck off back to the Pat section and take the big smooth brained retard who likes how pretty all the shirts are with you.

Edit - WWAWD Germany going home today?
I could be 600 lbs, it doesn't mean I suddenly stopped being a large person who is physically strong and that other people suddenly learned how to fight. What do you think happens in a fight? The dutch cripple is going to dance around flicking jabs as I gas out? I'm just going to walk up smiling and punch his scrawny crippled face, that's how life works. I didn't play faggot soccer either. I don't flop on the floor from bumping into people. It is what it is.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
I think the wonky results are due to games being played 4 days apart and stamina/cardio/fitness factoring more in this world cup than any other. This is not a world cup for 30+ year old squads.

GOLAZO!
Yeah, the fitness is definitely a concern, a mid season World Cup is insane lol. I've noticed the U.S/Canada have adopted the intense high pressing style that's picking up in the PL/Bundesliga again. Jesse Marsch is using it at Leeds too.

It's really effective if you have a young fast team, it overwhelms the opposition. Jurgen Klopp was arguably the one who reintroduced it to European football to great effect, i've noticed Canada doing some fast passes into open spaces too.. I honestly think that style of play is why Canada have looked so good this tournament, they are playing to their strengths e.g.. speed and athleticism.

EDIT. Nevermind lol.

G

There's the 2-1. Been building for a while. Croatia are quite effective in the finish.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
@covidcumia you rooting for your countrymen?

boomia.jpg