• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Not really these Eurofags are wholly unfunny and the deformed one has outlived its usefulness. It should be culled. Our world is on fire and even here I have to tolerate weak Euro trash. I wish I could cut its claws off and give it a gasoline enema followed by a lit match to its ass.
Post the same text exchange with Pat for the millionth time, you unorginal humorless mongoloid.

Keep stuffing your obese kid with grub so he ends up in an early grave, faggot.

Do they even have child coffins for kids so fat?

G

imagine attacking someone for using the word ironic correctly. Oh Boomia!

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I used to live with like 15 Honduran immigrants and come from a city with the most Salvadoran immigrants in America. Basketball is my favorite sport but for years I watched and loved soccer it’s a beautiful game. (Sorry not going to call it football) it’s been a couple years since I followed the sport though. You have suggestions on games I should watch?
In this World Cup or in general?.. for the World Cup i'd wait until the group stages are over. Once the round of 16 starts and eliminations come into play teams tend to play more aggressively due to draws resulting in penalties.

In general, i'd say the Premier League is the best league to watch in terms of goals and intensity, the Championship (English second division) is also worth a mention due to it being arguably the hardest league to get promotion from and the winners vary each year.

Bundesliga, La Liga & Serie A are fine too.

The Champions League is good for watching the best teams in the world competing and has some intense matches, but yet again i'd avoid the group stages lol.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
In this World Cup or in general?.. for the World Cup i'd wait until the group stages are over. Once the round of 16 starts and eliminations come into play teams tend to play more aggressively due to draws resulting in penalties.

In general, i'd say the Premier League is the best league to watch in terms of goals and intensity, the Championship (English second division) is also worth a mention due to it being arguably the hardest league to get promotion from and the winners vary each year.

The Champions League is good for watching the best teams in the world competing and has some intense matches, but yet again i'd avoid the group stages lol.
Wow that’s exactly what I was looking for thanks dude.

G

imagine attacking someone for using the word ironic correctly. Oh Boomia!
Where is it ironic that he has claws and he suggests fat hands are worse on a single digit aged kid? Irony would be me having some handicap that exceeds his talons and mocking him for his. Neither my kids nor me are handicapped. It isn't ironic that I mock him, it's fully expected, he should be euthanized.
Post the same text exchange with Pat for the millionth time, you unorginal humorless mongoloid.

Keep stuffing your obese kid with grub so he ends up in an early grave, faggot.

Do they even have child coffins for kids so fat?
Sure crip, as opposed to being here on the forum for that type of humor and posting virgin lust for haggard never was actresses. I hope your claw rips your cock off while you beat off to one of those messes. Imagine being from some shithole full of Africans needing to visit a site about two long off the air shock jocks in a country you despise for being so much better than the swamp you come from? Ca-caw. ca-caw, bird claw man.

G

Where is it ironic that he has claws and he suggests fat hands are worse on a single digit aged kid? Irony would be me having some handicap that exceeds his talons and mocking him for his. Neither my kids nor me are handicapped. It isn't ironic that I mock him, it's fully expected, he should be euthanized.

Sure crip, as opposed to being here on the forum for that type of humor and posting virgin lust for haggard never was actresses. I hope your claw rips your cock off while you beat off to one of those messes. Imagine being from some shithole full of Africans needing to visit a site about two long off the air shock jocks in a country you despise for being so much better than the swamp you come from? Ca-caw. ca-caw, bird claw man.

B43F0F38-3FC9-4D90-A8B6-8FA81B2B8E10.gif

G

I used to live with like 15 Honduran immigrants and come from a city with the most Salvadoran immigrants in America. Basketball is my favorite sport but for years I watched and loved soccer it’s a beautiful game. (Sorry not going to call it football) it’s been a couple years since I followed the sport though. You have suggestions on games I should watch?
Just saw this. What OP said

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
not to mention I'm not fat and I could likely kill you with a jab.
Y'mean like an actual tough guy that will spoon feed you your own teeth, baby child?

We all heard your voice. You have a gallon of saliva in you mouth at any one moment which means your face is at least 10 inches wide. You audibly have at least 3 chins. You have a son with a hand that could only belong to someone with severe weight issues. You are also Italian. There is no way you are south of 300lbs. These are facts, not so little one.

Now fuck off back to the Pat section and take the big smooth brained retard who likes how pretty all the shirts are with you.

Edit - WWAWD Germany going home today?

Last edited:

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout

You guys need a soccer superleague like the Basketball Euroleague, especially Bundesliga and CL groups are thrilling people like a plastic bag convention.

The Shah of Iran

Forum Clout
You guys need a soccer superleague like the Basketball Euroleague, especially Bundesliga and CL groups are thrilling people like a plastic bag convention.
The Euro super league got smacked down so hard I don't think you'll hear about it again. I went on a rant on the last forum when it happened and I still think that telling all but 6 of the clubs in England that their max earnings are about to be drastically cut and the real world unemployment that comes with that is a bad idea. You gotta remember the little teams aren't like AA franchises, they are businesses and they rely on the idea that they get a huge payday if they play in a higher division or against big clubs. Brighton were nearly out the football league entirely a while back. Now a mid table PL side. That's the premise the game is built on in every country except the States where they can't get their game off the ground no matter how much money goes in.

A Euro pyramid that includes everyone is a nice idea but in reality you are asking teams that don't earn much and often operate at a loss to fly their team 1000 miles across Europe every week. You can do that with baseball teams but you can see players at the WC now that are struggling with this at the top level. Asking sub PL teams to do that is risky if you can't guarantee them money from TV (which is going to be a huge drop off from a top tier to anything beneath it bc that's how TV money works) and the players aren't at peak fitness (which at league 1 level they aren't guaranteed to be).

They are already stretching the amount that players play to the point where they are having heart attacks on the field way more often now too. It's a nice idea but it'll be a while before you see anything like it.

Edit - so consumed with typing this i missed the CR goal....FAWK!

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
That's the premise the game is built on in every country except the States where they can't get their game off the ground no matter how much money goes in.
The new MLS Apple TV deal is the 5th biggest league deal worldwide now. It'll soon be up there with the Dutch, Portuguese leagues imo in terms of standard. Probably become the midway point between South American wonderkids and champions league sides too.

The Shah of Iran

Forum Clout
It'll soon be up there with the Dutch, Portuguese leagues imo in terms of standard.
I politely call bullshit, sir. The big clubs will not be scouting the USA and coming back with a CR7/Bruno Fernandes or anybody the standard that Ajax have raised out their youth system until they have proper youth systems of their own. It's the 5th biggest TV deal because of big names going there to retire

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I politely call bullshit, sir. The big clubs will not be scouting the USA and coming back with a CR7/Bruno Fernandes or anybody the standard that Ajax have raised out their youth system until they have proper youth systems of their own. It's the 5th biggest TV deal because of big names going there to retire
What big names going to retire only really Bale now? That era is over. One side just paid 20 million for some south American kid with the intention to sell on eventually. TV deal 5th biggest and so are the crowds. It's only going to grow with the new TV plus world cup in the US.

Clubs are already scouting the MLS for players.

The Shah of Iran

Forum Clout
What big names going to retire only really Bale now? That era is over. One side just paid 20 million for some south American kid with the intention to sell on eventually. TV deal 5th biggest and so are the crowds. It's only going to grow with the new TV plus world cup in the US.

Clubs are already scouting the MLS for players.
Bale is absolutely not going to be the last.

The MLS would be a superpower within years if it cut ties with the idea of the franchise model and pulled itself in line with nearly every other league in the world. That way you don't lose Christian Pulisic to Dortmund age 16 and he plays in your league and draws in fans. You can throw as much money at it as you like, it won't mean shit if all the best homegrown guys are abroad before they're 18.

In the NBA the no1 draft pick this year will (almost definitely) be a guy who plays in France, because they have the best drawing power in the world at that sport. The MLS will never have that until they have contractual contol over their young players amd can then sell them on for 9 figures with a cost of zero....the same idea every other club in the world has. It's the fear of failure that keeps their game the way it is.