• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Im checking out...this world cup is proving to be a dud except for a few games
This has been pretty shit the past couple of days. The England v U.S match was one of the most boring i have ever seen, once the group stage is over things get more interesting as it goes to penalties if you draw.. so teams tend to be more gung ho.

G

With all the faggotry of this soccer shit didn't one of our resident snow niggers claim Michigan couldn't beat Ohio State? Snow niggers all love to spend Sunday's Nigger Football League watching, most know nothing about team sports except their buddy who played minor league hockey. Go Blue fuck soccer.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
With all the faggotry of this soccer shit didn't one of our resident snow niggers claim Michigan couldn't beat Ohio State? Snow niggers all love to spend Sunday's Nigger Football League watching, most know nothing about team sports except their buddy who played minor league hockey. Go Blue fuck soccer.
What the fuck is this retarded mushmouth rambling about now?

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Soccer should be played 5 vs 5 like basketball. 24 seconds per possession. 3pt line etc. Nba games take 2 1/2h, being constantly interrupted by faggot music and dancing, but it's infinitely more interesting and captivating than this goalless draw sport.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Italy will grind out another George Graham's Arsenal win.
I used to live with like 15 Honduran immigrants and come from a city with the most Salvadoran immigrants in America. Basketball is my favorite sport but for years I watched and loved soccer it’s a beautiful game. (Sorry not going to call it football) it’s been a couple years since I followed the sport though. You have suggestions on games I should watch?

G

It's kinda ironic that someone as fat as you is so thin-skinned.

Also funny that you call me a claw handed idiot while your obese son has fucking balloon hands.
That's not ironic, not to mention I'm not fat and I could likely kill you with a jab. I really do hate you Eurofags. The stupid alliance shit is ironic on a comedy forum.

G

Exactly.
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

I know:
3443.jpg

G

Nice Patrick Tomlinson "you will be killed on sight" type response, boomia...You're slowly turning into your archnemesis.
Not really these Eurofags are wholly unfunny and the deformed one has outlived its usefulness. It should be culled. Our world is on fire and even here I have to tolerate weak Euro trash. I wish I could cut its claws off and give it a gasoline enema followed by a lit match to its ass.