• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

G

Apparently there's a big Moroccan community in Belgium. Good to see the game today brought the two communities together

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/F_Desouche/status/1596882139445764100?t=IG4EtagCfRWHWHCyR-NUUg&s=19[/URL]

This is their behaviour when they win, imagine them when they lose. Primitive sheep fuckers.

G

Twitter has some nice soccer memes that im just stumbling on

Fika_m_XwAIOqn1

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Lol, French Boomia has had it!
Not really these Eurofags are wholly unfunny and the deformed one has outlived its usefulness. It should be culled. Our world is on fire and even here I have to tolerate weak Euro trash. I wish I could cut its claws off and give it a gasoline enema followed by a lit match to its ass.

I could be 600 lbs, it doesn't mean I suddenly stopped being a large person who is physically strong and that other people suddenly learned how to fight. What do you think happens in a fight? The dutch cripple is going to dance around flicking jabs as I gas out? I'm just going to walk up smiling and punch his scrawny crippled face, that's how life works. I didn't play faggot soccer either. I don't flop on the floor from bumping into people. It is what it is.

G

Not really these Eurofags are wholly unfunny and the deformed one has outlived its usefulness. It should be culled. Our world is on fire and even here I have to tolerate weak Euro trash. I wish I could cut its claws off and give it a gasoline enema followed by a lit match to its ass.

I could be 600 lbs, it doesn't mean I suddenly stopped being a large person who is physically strong and that other people suddenly learned how to fight. What do you think happens in a fight? The dutch cripple is going to dance around flicking jabs as I gas out? I'm just going to walk up smiling and punch his scrawny crippled face, that's how life works. I didn't play faggot soccer either. I don't flop on the floor from bumping into people. It is what it is.

Imagine bragging about wanting to beat up some Dutch twinks half your age and a quarter your size.

G

I expect Spain to win, but you can never count out the Krauts. Every tournament they book their accommodation up until the date of the final. That's the mentality and self-belief. In Costa Rica, Spain were basically playing a vastly shitter version of themselves, style wise. The Germans don't set up like that. This won't be easy for the Spaniels.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Germany and Italy being shite, Netherlands not at their best, Spain rebuilding. England still can't win anything. fucks sake

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Where is it ironic that he has claws and he suggests fat hands are worse on a single digit aged kid? Irony would be me having some handicap that exceeds his talons and mocking him for his. Neither my kids nor me are handicapped. It isn't ironic that I mock him, it's fully expected, he should be euthanized.

Sure crip, as opposed to being here on the forum for that type of humor and posting virgin lust for haggard never was actresses. I hope your claw rips your cock off while you beat off to one of those messes. Imagine being from some shithole full of Africans needing to visit a site about two long off the air shock jocks in a country you despise for being so much better than the swamp you come from? Ca-caw. ca-caw, bird claw man.