• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
You heard the rumour of Ronaldo going to Newcastle? Sounds far fetched to me.
Yeah, i heard something about that lol. Howe wouldn't want him, they have been very smart with transfers and play high intensity football.. currently sitting 3rd in the prem too. Not a chance Newcastle would have him as it stands.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Christiano Ronaldinho is a man's man for being the only one calling out the rats that destroyed one of the greatest sports teams in the world.
What? Manchester United fans have had protests for nearly 20 years against them. Pundits, ex players and journalists are always having a go at them. Ronaldo just wanted out as the manager doesn't want to say a 37 year old in a hard running set up and he can't accept that.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
fz70771vp0961.jpg

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
No active player ever called them out, or did they? Did you know that these rats didn't invest one sterling into the club's infrastructure?
What? Manchester United fans have had protests for nearly 20 years against them. Pundits, ex players and journalists are always having a go at them. Ronaldo just wanted out as the manager doesn't want to say a 37 year old in a hard running set up and he can't accept that.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
No active player ever called them out, or did they? Did you know that these rats didn't invest one sterling into the club's infrastructure?
You'd only call then out if you wanted to leave. It's all about him not being able to deal with no longer being the best player. Nothing to do with telling the truth.

None of that was a revelation. Everyone knew all this before he signed.