• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

G

nice end to end stuff...people will see that Canada is one of the most athletic and fastest teams in this WC, let's see how these old timer Belgians handle our speed and acceleration.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Canada's manager is a former pe teacher from England. Decided to manage women's sides and got a gig for the Canadian men after a bit of success.

The Belgian side are past their leak but they shouldn't lose this.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
nice end to end stuff...people will see that Canada is one of the most athletic and fastest teams in this WC, let's see how these old timer Belgians handle our speed and acceleration.
Aldeweireld and Verthongen need mobility scooters at this point, they're decrepit.

I have a soft spot for them though, because of their time at Ajax.

Monk

Forum Clout
Aldeweireld and Verthongen need mobility scooters at this point, they're decrepit.

I have a soft spot for them though, because of their time at Ajax.
Vertonghen, Alderweireld, and Moussa Dembele were great to watch in their prime at Spurs. Insane they never won a trophy. Fucking cursed club. Wish I could go back and tell myself to support Liverpool or City instead of Spurs.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Canada looks good
Vertonghen, Alderweireld, and Moussa Dembele were great to watch in their prime at Spurs. Insane they never won a trophy. Fucking cursed club. Wish I could go back and tell myself to support Liverpool or City.
All played over here before joining Spurs, as did Eriksen.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
What fucking happened to Hazard, he was one of the best in the Premier League, he has been absolute shit since joining Real Madrid.