• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
FB64B901-C328-4FC8-905A-00D38D36E573.jpeg

Monk

Forum Clout
Canada looks good

All played over here before joining Spurs, as did Eriksen.
Davinson Sanchez is still there too. Had such high hopes for him and Bergwijn but neither really panned out.

One of the first football matches I ever watched was an Eredivisie match back in like 2007 on ESPN 360, one of the earliest sports streaming services. I know one team was Willem II, no idea who they played.

G

I dont get this split second 'hesitation' they have in the penalty box, just shoot within 2 touches, faggots. They all do this stutter thing before shooting. Nerves I guess.

This is giving me Senegal-Netherlands vibes.
They’re trying to see which way the keeper is going and then kick it the other way.

G

They are way more athletic but don't have much quality or technical ability. I would bet against it.
Exactly. They've all got great engines and pace, but it's hard to score goals at that level and speed. That's why top goalscorers cost clubs the most. They don't seem to have any quality finishers. Their best hope is a bit of luck.