• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
The last and only time they won the WC at the next one they lost their 1st game to Senegal (who were at their 1st one I think). Unlike today's Senegal, no one had a clue who any of the players were

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
For everybody who plans on gambling on soccer: If the team you bet on to win is down 1-0 after 20 minutes, you are in deep shit. May God help you. No BS.

G

I love some of those Australian names.

Riley McGree
Matthew Leckie
Craig Goodwin
Jackson Irvine

How much more Australian/Irish can you get?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Didn't Man Utd want to buy him at some point?
Yeah, Juventus have been trying to get rid of him for a while now. They tried offloading him to Utd but his mom is his agent and apparently is a proper battleaxe, she was demanding massive wages and the fans weren't keen on him either.

They really are missing Kante, he really is the engine of any team he plays in.
He's dropped off quite a bit as of late, always showed up for the French team though.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
Ant's cousin Karim Benzema has been ruled out for the entire tournament. It will be very hard for them to win something going forward.
Funnily enough, the French are mostly happy with Benzema not being in the lineup because he hardly shows up for the national team. And Giroud plays well for them.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Benzema was selected FIBA player of the year 2022. That's a major honor and I believe he would have delivered for France unlike Mbabwe or Nkoubou, who truly never showed for their national team so far

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
967A6E15-86F5-413A-8DCD-21CC9EB02931.png

40iq Dembele