• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

G

F248C673-28B2-4C33-82B9-5C0A68F58E89.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Norm has a similar joke about alcoholism, just with a better punchline. Real Norm heads know the one I'm talking about.
Remember when you compared yourself to Norm on NPS, you said you did the same style of comedy, pretending to be dumb but actually being really smart, i memba.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I know Killian Mmmbop is good because I can't afford him in FIFA

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Too many passes inside the box. Couple of times they should've just fired at the goal and played off the rebound.

That Puto chant should be done by all. It's only when the goalie kicks it into play. 😆. Best of times when I went to see the US vs Mex for the Gold Cup at the Rose Bowl, every time the goalies kicked the ball, PUTO!! Nothing brings 90000 people together better than to yell faggot in Spanish 😆
I was also at that game!

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Australia's national anthem is terrible
It's even worse when they are at home and have a aboriginal bless the land beforehand. I knew a Aussie who married a Aussie whose parents were Indian around the time of the second Iraq war and even he was still absolutely slagging off "abbos"