• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Pogba's recent witch doctor scandal was hilarious. His own brother blackmailing him too lol.
Fucking savages, we plucked them out of the jungle and gave them civilization, and this is what they do with it, you can take the nigger out of the jungle but you cannot take the jungle out of the nigger.

433177-1665513395.jpg

Monk

Forum Clout
Benzema was selected FIBA player of the year 2022. That's a major honor and I believe he would have delivered for France unlike Mbabwe or Nkoubou, who truly never showed for their national team so far
FIBA is basketball. Benzema won the Ballon d'Or but call it "The Balloon Door." Everyone fawwkin' howls whenever I call it that.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
WWAWD Belgium against Candada? They're both pseudo French bastards, but i'm putting my money on Belgium. (No offence, @Child.)
This Canada side is probably the best Canadian side in history, or at least since i've been alive lol. And Belgium are pretty mediocre even though they have been ranked as one of the best teams in the world for years. Keeping that in mind, i still think Belgium will win.

G

Glazers looking to sell Man Utd. Wouldn't it be funny if Christiano Ronaldo ends up buying the club and fires Ten Hag?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://news.sky.com/story/manchester-united-owners-to-explore-sale-as-glazers-seek-new-investment-12753359[/URL]

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
Glazers looking to sell Man Utd. Wouldn't it be funny if Christiano Ronaldo ends up buying the club and fire Ten Hag.

They bought it for like like £790m or something over a decade ago, and want to sell it for up to £9b. They bled that club dry and Ronaldo really motherfucked them by revealing that the infrastructure is ancient and the same as when he left 13 years ago. Typical Jews.

Unironically the best outcome for Utd would be for some Arab oil tycoon to buy it out. They tend to have a hands off approach and pump money into the club for transfers.

G

They bought it for like like £790m or something over a decade ago, and want to sell it for up to £9b. They bled that club dry and Ronaldo really motherfucked them by revealing that the infrastructure is ancient and the same as when he left 13 years ago. Typical Jews.

Unironically the best outcome for Utd would be for some Arab oil tycoon to buy it out. They tend to have a hands off approach and pump money into the club for transfers.

You can have all the money in the world but if you don't put competent people in the right places you'll still go nowhere.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
You can have all the money in the world but if you don't put competent people in the right places you'll still go nowhere.
That's why you want the Arab owners who have a hands off approach. For example Man City & Newcastle. They buy top tier coaches and invest in the club letting the coaches/manger etc do their jobs with the funds they have.

A great club owner was Abramovich too, he let the staff do their jobs and made Chelsea into a top European team. He was involved in proposing the ESL though, so his dynasty didn't end well lol. And now Chelsea have Todd Fucking Boehly lol

G

That's why you want the Arab owners who have a hands off approach. For example Man City & Newcastle. They buy top tier coaches and invest in the club letting the coaches/manger etc do their jobs with the funds they have.

A great club owner was Abramovich too, he let the staff do their jobs and made Chelsea into a top European team. He was involved in proposing the ESL though, so his dynasty didn't end well lol. And now Chelsea have Todd Fucking Boehly lol

You heard the rumour of Ronaldo going to Newcastle? Sounds far fetched to me.