Who here was molested ?

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I've shared on here before, but my brother and I were sexually and physically assaulted by this very masculine lesbian who was babysitting us when I was 5-6 and he was 8-9.

I don't have all of the memories, but I do remember her having us both in the bath, and then she would "help us get clean" by soaping up and tugging on our peckers. Sometimes she would also have us do this to one another.

After the baths she would take off her bottoms (and ONLY her bottoms) and lay on the bed. She would make me get between her legs and grind against her pussy , which she called "drying me off".

Then she would literally whip us both with a belt before sending us to bed, and tell us that we were bad, and she wouldn't tell on us if we didn't tell on her. I remember one night I was laying in bed and I saw my kitty Frankie in the hallway. I tiptoes into the hall and got him, but she saw me. She stormed into the room and threw Frankie against the wall, and started whipping me with the belt. She then started whipping my brother for nor telling on me.

Obviously we were too afraid to say anything to my parents, so my mom didn't know anything until I was like 20, and started getting clearer memories back. I mean, there were signs though. My weight ballooned between kindergarten and 1st grade. I became very quiet and withdrawn, so my teachers thought that I might be retarded or something (autism was never really discussed then. You were either normal or a tard).

I hated taking baths and would often refuse to do so. My mom and dad would have to spank me to get me to do it.

She wouldn't let us use the bathroom for whatever reason, so we would have to hold it. My mom would come home from work to find that I had shit my pants, and of course she was furious.

Most disturbingly, I became a chronic masturbator, but in an odd way. I would ball up my fist and lay it against my crotch, then writhe against it while laying on my stomach. And I would do it at odd times - we could all be watching TV in the living room, with me on the floor, and I would start grinding against my fist. Or we could be driving in the car, and if I had the backseat to myself, I would lay on my stomach and start fucking my fist. Naturally, this would lead to more spankings. I kinda find it odd that my parents never thought to question where a kid my age learned something like that.

This coupled with my parents moving every year / two years kinda fucked up my adolescence lol. But every kid has a fucked up adolescence. I am thankful for the little things - for the most part, I have made my peace with my past, and more than anything I am so thankful to God that I didn't repeat the cycle, as often happens with child sexual abuse. I really do thank God for that. I could have ended up a sexual degenerate / SFWA member / gay or something.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I've shared on here before, but my brother and I were sexually and physically assaulted by this very masculine lesbian who was babysitting us when I was 5-6 and he was 8-9.

I don't have all of the memories, but I do remember her having us both in the bath, and then she would "help us get clean" by soaping up and tugging on our peckers. Sometimes she would also have us do this to one another.

After the baths she would take off her bottoms (and ONLY her bottoms) and lay on the bed. She would make me get between her legs and grind against her pussy , which she called "drying me off".

Then she would literally whip us both with a belt before sending us to bed, and tell us that we were bad, and she wouldn't tell on us if we didn't tell on her. I remember one night I was laying in bed and I saw my kitty Frankie in the hallway. I tiptoes into the hall and got him, but she saw me. She stormed into the room and threw Frankie against the wall, and started whipping me with the belt. She then started whipping my brother for nor telling on me.

Obviously we were too afraid to say anything to my parents, so my mom didn't know anything until I was like 20, and started getting clearer memories back. I mean, there were signs though. My weight ballooned between kindergarten and 1st grade. I became very quiet and withdrawn, so my teachers thought that I might be retarded or something (autism was never really discussed then. You were either normal or a tard).

I hated taking baths and would often refuse to do so. My mom and dad would have to spank me to get me to do it.

She wouldn't let us use the bathroom for whatever reason, so we would have to hold it. My mom would come home from work to find that I had shit my pants, and of course she was furious.

Most disturbingly, I became a chronic masturbator, but in an odd way. I would ball up my fist and lay it against my crotch, then writhe against it while laying on my stomach. And I would do it at odd times - we could all be watching TV in the living room, with me on the floor, and I would start grinding against my fist. Or we could be driving in the car, and if I had the backseat to myself, I would lay on my stomach and start fucking my fist. Naturally, this would lead to more spankings. I kinda find it odd that my parents never thought to question where a kid my age learned something like that.

This coupled with my parents moving every year / two years kinda fucked up my adolescence lol. But every kid has a fucked up adolescence. I am thankful for the little things - for the most part, I have made my peace with my past, and more than anything I am so thankful to God that I didn't repeat the cycle, as often happens with child sexual abuse. I really do thank God for that. I could have ended up a sexual degenerate / SFWA member / gay or something.
That is fucking horrible and I know the last thing a man wants is pity but I’m not offering that. Just empathy and understanding. I know it’s not good for you to hold on to anger so I’ll do it for you.

I hope the cunt was raped to death with a hammer before she was bludgeoned with it. But even if she wasn’t. She has to live knowing she’s a disgusting vile beast with a rotten soul. She’ll die a diseased minded twat. But you’ll live and die as a man. You won nigga

G

I hope that subhuman cunt gets raped and killed by a pack of niggers. I truly hope karma exists.

CumiaPoodle

Queens, seems fitting.

I don’t wanna dox myself. (I trust most of you guys but who knows who else is watching) but I come from an area that Anthony called “gang killing land” I also lived in the same exact place Ant lived where he would get stuck up for 50 cents and gum by the legend Smitty Dunbar god bless his soul.

But he lived there when there was 9 black people and couldn’t take it lol. Longisland is the worst place on earth lol. Worse than the worst part of queens if you know where to look.

I want nothing more than to figure out how to get the fuck away from this place and these people. I live in a white neighborhood now. But all my “friends” are people from where I lived most of my life.

I need a way out from these dead end jobs. I need something different. I just want to be a part of the good in society and forget these people and places ever existed. I’m rounding out my 20s i need more out of life. I think I’m going to get a fake degree from some shitty college. I talked about this in another thread.

But something I can learn with books and videos. I was thinking of work helping the homeless since my family lost their home when I was 19. I just need a career.

I’m done ranting but if any of you guys ever need someone to hear your stuff please DM me. I’m not like this nigga I’d never spill your dms cuz you guys hated me one day. I’m not a thin skinned vindictive woman. That’s not even a shot at him. I just I owe this place and you guys a lot. Especially after today.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I don’t wanna dox myself. (I trust most of you guys but who knows who else is watching) but I come from an area that Anthony called “gang killing land” I also lived in the same exact place Ant lived where he would get stuck up for 50 cents and gum by the legend Smitty Dunbar god bless his soul.

But he lived there when there was 9 black people and couldn’t take it lol. Longisland is the worst place on earth lol. Worse than the worst part of queens if you know where to look.

I want nothing more than to figure out how to get the fuck away from this place and these people. I live in a white neighborhood now. But all my “friends” are people from where I lived most of my life.

I need a way out from these dead end jobs. I need something different. I just want to be a part of the good in society and forget these people and places ever existed. I’m rounding out my 20s i need more out of life. I think I’m going to get a fake degree from some shitty college. I talked about this in another thread.

But something I can learn with books and videos. I was thinking of work helping the homeless since my family lost their home when I was 19. I just need a career.

I’m done ranting but if any of you guys ever need someone to hear your stuff please DM me. I’m not like this nigga I’d never spill your dms cuz you guys hated me one day. I’m not a thin skinned vindictive woman. That’s not even a shot at him. I just I owe this place and you guys a lot. Especially after today.
I'll send you a plane ticket to The Netherlands, we can just smoke weed and watch Xena all day.

I won't molest you, i promise.

G

na they just look for targets who don't have guardians with clout. If you weren't molested it means you had protection, not that the desire wasn't there. No offense cumia poodle but I blame your parents/guardians for what happened to you.
It's fucked up to think guys wanted to molest you when you were a kid.
If I ever become a parent (but let's face it... I'm never going to have a child. If I lose this frogger high score, that's it for me...), I will probably kick the shit out of any weimer-looking person who even looks at my children.

CumiaPoodle

I'll send you a plane ticket to The Netherlands, we can just smoke weed and watch Xena all day.

I won't molest you, i promise.
You wouldn’t even be tempted we could both stare at the screen and Jack off. If we want to add some sauce we can try to time it to cum at the same time.

I’d send you a plane ticket to longisland but you’d just pray it went down

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson

You're really good people, my friend. You will get out, and you will leave all that shit behind you. I just hope that you will let us know when it happens so we can celebrate with you. Dysfunctional as it might be, we're fucking family here, and we got your back.

CumiaPoodle

You're really good people, my friend. You will get out, and you will leave all that shit behind you. I just hope that you will let us know when it happens so we can celebrate with you. Dysfunctional as it might be, we're fucking family here, and we got your back.
I don’t wanna go getting all misty eyed cuz it might happen lol. And I will let you know as soon as it does. Again I don’t wanna get into what that shit means to me dude cuz I don’t have that, a family. Please if there’s ever anything I can do. Just hit me up. please. And may we all get blown before the jacuzzi!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I don’t wanna go getting all misty eyed cuz it might happen lol. And I will let you know as soon as it does. Again I don’t wanna get into what that shit means to me dude cuz I don’t have that, a family. Please if there’s ever anything I can do. Just hit me up. please. And may we all get blown before the jacuzzi!
If you ever need to get something of your chest, or just want to rant or whatever, or just want to talk about dumb shit, just DM me, i don't mind at all.

G

That was beautiful, i’m a sucker for happy endings.

2D01C060-F76E-4E45-80CB-F5C93FABCAB7.gif

CumiaPoodle

If you ever need to get something of your chest, or just want to rant or whatever, or just want to talk about dumb shit, just DM me, i don't mind at all.
Thank you so much man I will definitely take you up on that offer. Cuz I believe I may be in need of some advice in the upcoming months. You guys are all so fuckin smart anything I learn I won’t let it go to waste.. I’ll pass it on and I really hope I can provide something as well. Cuz same here dude. Literally whenever man. It’s fucking bugged out I’ve never felt like this before lollll it feels really good. I hope I can return the favor.

Please, everyone, stay safe and stay alive. Once this place is gone they’ll never be another thing like it. This sentiment may be mocked now. But I’m positive about that much. Seriously niggas stay safe!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Thank you so much man I will definitely take you up on that offer. Cuz I believe I may be in need of some advice in the upcoming months. You guys are all so fuckin smart anything I learn I won’t let it go to waste.. I’ll pass it on and I really hope I can provide something as well. Cuz same here dude. Literally whenever man. It’s fucking bugged out I’ve never felt like this before lollll it feels really good. I hope I can return the favor.

Please, everyone, stay safe and stay alive. Once this place is gone they’ll never be another thing like it. This sentiment may be mocked now. But I’m positive about that much. Seriously niggas stay safe!
I cannot promise any wisdom, lol, but i'll try my best, sometimes it's good to just get shit of your chest.