Who here was molested ?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I always wanted to be molested by Xena as a kid, still want to, to be honest witchya.

915d45e2f4847c9e56a01ba4a5f9932b.jpg

G

I had a nanny when I was 6/7 who was a buxom Yorkshire lass called Sally. She wasn't the best looking but she had fat tits and let me nestle my head on them on the couch in front of Blue Peter.

You couldn't call it molestation but considering she was a young woman in her early 20s who let a young boy grind his ears and temples into the softness of her breasts (and subsequently enjoy the ensuing hot-cheeked, dry-mouthed rush that went along with it) I guess you could call it somewhat inappropriate by today's standards.

I, however, have nothing but fond memories of her. She installed in me a lifelong love of tits.

I'm sorry all that horrible shit happened to you. It's not your fault. It's down to the horrible cunts who should never have been around you and who I hope have all died horrific deaths.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I always wanted to be molested by Xena as a kid, still want to, to be honest witchya.

View attachment 47306
When I was a kid being dragged to stores or whatever. I would pass the time looking at all the hot Hispanic women in the store shopping. I was like 8/9 and to keep my self entertained if make up this story that a guy with a gun was coming to rob the store. but for whatever reason seen me and would tell all the Latina milfs to line up and let this kid eat your ass or we’re going to kill him. In my head I was always like apologetic right before I ate their ass. Sure made time fly, before I knew it I was home eating string cheese drinking Red Bull.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
I remember when Brendan Felix raped a classmates younger brother after school. My older brother and his group of friends beat the living piss out of him, rifled his pockets and stomped on his glasses. (Kid was blind without em). My brother was a big kid and had Brendan by his hair and was smashing and grinding his face on a log at one point. I dont think the kid ever faced criminal charges from what I remember but he moved schools immediately after that.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I had a nanny when I was 6/7 who was a buxom Yorkshire lass called Sally. She wasn't the best looking but she had fat tits and let me nestle my head on them on the couch in front of Blue Peter.

You couldn't call it molestation but considering she was a young woman in her early 20s who let a young boy grind his ears and temples into the softness of her breasts (and subsequently enjoy the ensuing hot-cheeked, dry-mouthed rush that went along with it) I guess you could call it somewhat inappropriate by today's standards.

I, however, have nothing but fond memories of her. She installed in me a lifelong love of tits.

I'm sorry all that horrible shit happened to you. It's not your fault. It's down to the horrible cunts who should never have been around you and who I hope have all died horrific deaths.
Just imagine the kind of man you'd be today if she'd let you motorboat her ass instead:

norton (4).JPG

You wouldn't be 5'2 but still...

CumiaPoodle

Dude that sounds really awesome hope you’ve got some nice tits to squeeze each day.

Thanks a lot McGowan for real man. You’re a good dude. I promise I’m fine I actually enjoying telling that story about the homo meth addict. I’m proud of my ten year old self for understanding homos are easily blackmailed which is why they shouldn’t hold public office.

CumiaPoodle

Yeah, boy pussy, hehe gotem.
Ah man one of my closest friends growing up ended up being gay. He took a bunch of ambien one time and tried to shove a small boot up his ass in front of everyone at my house while singing the national anthem. Right before he got done telling me how much he loved me. He joined a motorcycle gang lol I love thinking about the shit they made him do while he was a prospect.