Who here was molested ?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
How could you ever look that dog in the eyes again? Jesus Christ. Oh i guess he never had to look the dog in the eyes if he fucked it doggy-style. Sick fuck.
Dude. He was older than all of us right. He told me when we were all losing our virginity and he wasn’t he decided he was going to be gay but he still wanted to fuck ASAP. So he started fucking his dog. I didn’t find this out until years later.

He would do weird shit like snatch moths and mosquitos out of the air crush them then put them in a bowl and smoke em.

CumiaPoodle

This is how serial killers are made.
Idk how I forgot this part when you mentioned serial killer. But he used to steal his mother’s panties rub them on his face while wearing her bra and Jack off.

He’d also take his older sisters panties and wrap them around his dick and jerk off. His sister that would save all of her used tampons put them in a bag and keep them under the sink.

Same sister, their father the one who let a man come in kick him out of his room and fuck his wife. Also let a friend from work come live with him. Who was in his late 40s at the time take the dog fuckers sister everywhere alone. Massage her feet hold her hug her tightly.

I remember so vividly, she was crying one day and her father was trying to talk to her. The dude came in between them starting rubbing her shoulders and nestling his face into her neck and closed her door on her father like al Pacino in The Godfather.

CumiaPoodle

Why am I not surprised that a forum full of autistic faggots all had their assholes diddled as children. This actually explains a lot..
I feel like I’m the only one who admitted to getting molested lol funny cuz just about everyone I know has been molested but I’m the only one fessing up. I know a girl who’s father would come home drunk every night and finger her ass.

That girls mother would get hammered get naked get into bed with her teenaged son. The brother, would then get into bed with his little sister who was getting her ass fingered by their dad and rub his dick along the crack of her ass. And when she told her parents they were like nahhhh you’re a liar.

That same exact time her older cousin who was as fat as you can get without getting into circus territory. Would make her eat her pussy and told her if she didn’t shed tell everyone in their family that she was fucking black guys. Which would’ve gotten her beaten beyond belief.

that girl was such a nice person and beautiful inside and out.

G

I feel like I’m the only one who admitted to getting molested lol funny cuz just about everyone I know has been molested but I’m the only one fessing up. I know a girl who’s father would come home drunk every night and finger her ass.

That girls mother would get hammered get naked get into bed with her teenaged son. The brother, would then get into bed with his little sister who was getting her ass fingered by their dad and rub his dick along the crack of her ass. And when she told her parents they were like nahhhh you’re a liar.

That same exact time her older cousin who was as fat as you can get without getting into circus territory. Would make her eat her pussy and told her if she didn’t shed tell everyone in their family that she was fucking black guys. Which would’ve gotten her beaten beyond belief.

that girl was such a nice person and beautiful inside and out.
Im sorry but I want these sorts of people as far away from me as possible, and I'm pro eugenics and would sign on sterilizing them against their constitutional rights...three generations+ of these kind of people is more than enough, they need to go for the betterment/hygiene of society. Not even kidding dude.

CumiaPoodle

Im sorry but I want these sorts of people as far away from me as possible, and I'm pro eugenics and would sign on sterilizing them against their constitutional rights...three generations+ of these kind of people is more than enough, they need to go for the betterment/hygiene of society. Not even kidding dude.
Nigga believe me I hear you. The shitty part is it’s so much more common than people realize. Poor black and Spanish people have fucking rape molestation and incest running rampant in their community. Yet somehow white people fuck their cousins their mothers rape kids fuck their dogs. Look at all the stories I told off the top of my head. I didn’t grow up in a white neighborhood..

G

Nigga believe me I hear you. The shitty part is it’s so much more common than people realize. Poor black and Spanish people have fucking rape molestation and incest running rampant in their community. Yet somehow white people fuck their cousins their mothers rape kids fuck their dogs. Look at all the stories I told off the top of my head. I didn’t grow up in a white neighborhood..
this was all in Long Island?

CumiaPoodle

Stories like you just told make you really realise what unimportant bullshit all this forum drama really is, when people have to deal with shit like this.
Dude I’ve been around here a long time. Man, idc how gay I come off. If it wasn’t for this place I’d never smile I’d never laugh. I’m really social in life but you guys are the only people who aren’t retarded. I mean there are a few exceptions. But you guys are hilarious in a time when nothing is funny. Truthful when no one knows what the fuck is right wrong or straight up propaganda. Entertaining when every fucking thing is a remake or a rip off. And most of all authentic original brutality honest. even though it can come at the cost of our lively hoods and reputation. While never committing the worst sin of all, taking yourselves too seriously.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Queens, seems fitting.
It's just a name, alroight.

bobo.JPG