Who here was molested ?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
God damn, guys. I'm sorry that you had to live through all that horrific shit.

But no, I was never molested. Because that makes you gay and God hates fags... and I can't get into heaven... was I molested??
Abe you’re going through your own kind of shit rn. I’ve been in a relationship where everyday was a series of different fights. Like a playoff of fights leading up to the weekend. The nba finals of fights. Then it repeats.

But it has sweet beautiful moments every now and again that make it impossible to leave. So you’re stuck in hell. And every single fucking disagreement is one that you can’t win.. every single time you win a small battle and you got her cornered the fucking issue changes.

Then before you know it a couple years go by. You’ve gotten hit you’ve been talked down to and belittled you’ve made every cocksucking compromise you can make. Now you’re half a person. You’re not even you anymore you don’t even remember who you were cuz you’re just half of your significant other. Cuz you changed so fucking much to accommodate this person. When it could all be so fucking easy and simple

But she’s tricked you into believing this insane toxic kind of dramatic intense love, is love. So you’re stuck with a thousand yard stare wondering how the fuck you got there in the first place.

I’d rather suck a cock a couple times. Then go through that again. My heart and my prayers are with you at this time as well man. I’m always here dude, I may be dumb but there’s one thing I’m all too well versed in. Crazy bitches.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Abe you’re going through your own kind of shit rn. I’ve been in a relationship where everyday was a series of different fights. Like a playoff of fights leading up to the weekend. The nba finals of fights. Then it repeats.

But it has sweet beautiful moments every now and again that make it impossible to leave. So you’re stuck in hell. And every single fucking disagreement is one that you can’t win.. every single time you win a small battle and you got her cornered the fucking issue changes.

Then before you know it a couple years go by. You’ve gotten hit you’ve been talked down to and belittled you’ve made every cocksucking compromise you can make. Now you’re half a person. You’re not even you anymore you don’t even remember who you were cuz you’re just half of your significant other. Cuz you changed so fucking much to accommodate this person. When it could all be so fucking easy and simple

But she’s tricked you into believing this insane toxic kind of dramatic intense love, is love. So you’re stuck with a thousand yard stare wondering how the fuck you got there in the first place.

I’d rather suck a cock a couple times. Then go through that again. My heart and my prayers are with you at this time as well man. I’m always here dude, I may be dumb but there’s one thing I’m all too well versed in. Crazy bitches.
You really nailed the shit outta that. I really do have to get away from her. I love you, thanks.

CumiaPoodle

You really nailed the shit outta that. I really do have to get away from her. I love you, thanks.
Love you too dude. I promise you I’ve been through something very similar and I’m here bro. There’s a woman out there rn dying to please and nurture you. Trust me I’m more on the ugly side than the good looking side and there’s women who want to love me like it’s a sport. Idk what you look like but I would bet you can slay more ass look better have a bigger dick and make more money.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I don't know if molest is the word, but a lot of faggots I had to deal with.

When I was in 5th grade I think? I would go to this church all the time and hang out, they had a swing set and a lot of kids hung there. two kids, I think one or two grades older then me started to start shit, but the one lifted my shirt and started touching me. saying he loved shit like that? makes me think he was fucked with? Honestly forgot about that until now.

My best friends family member was a straight up faggot and would always ask me about jerking off. I was in 6th grade, he was in High school. He would also call my house all the time and say fucked up shit; mostly like he wanted to watch me jerk off.

I was really dumb in high school and hung out with some pricks, but they were popular and I wanted to fit in. Most of them were ok, but again, there was one that would always ask about how many times a day I jerked off, where, to whom? He was 2 years older than me, I kind of get the wondering part, but he would go way over board, and would always touch me ( like slaps, hitting, or sometimes touching me on the back, arm, head to pretend to be a tuff guy). When I would get mad and push or hit him, he would get abusive and start hitting me hard. He was a lot bigger than I. I was retarded and put up with this for a year; almost every time we hung out he asked me about jerking off (and if i jerked off to dudes). I think only once or twice we hung out alone and he would ask really detailed questions. I hate thinking about this dude 20 plus years later.

lot of blacks too, one nigger in the bathroom climbed a stall to watch me piss, then he started screaming I was gay. this was in 7th grade

A nigger teacher in Jr College started rubbing my shoulders.

same with a nigger in the military rubbing my shoulders, I elbowed that nigger in his face and he said "wat dawg.." I'm lucky he didn't chimp out, he was a fucking dumb huge nigger.

ugh.... I got a head rush writing this.

Last edited:

CumiaPoodle

When I was in 5th grade I think? I would go to this church all the time and hang out, they had a swing set and a lot of kids hung there. two kids, I think one or two grades older then me started to start shit, but the one lifted my shirt and started touching me. saying he loved shit like that? makes me think he was fucked with? Honestly forgot about that until now.

My best friends family member was a straight up faggot and would always ask me about jerking off. I was in 6th grade, he was in High school. He would also call my house all the time and say fucked up shit; mostly like he wanted to watch me jerk off.

I was really dumb in high school and hung out with some pricks, but they were popular and I wanted to fit in. Most of them were ok, but again, there was one that would always ask about how many times a day I jerked off, where, to whom? He was 2 years older than me, I kind of get the wondering part, but he would go way over board, and would always touch me ( like slaps, hitting, or sometimes touching me on the back, arm, head to pretend to be a tuff guy). When I would get mad and push or hit him, he would get abusive and start hitting me hard. He as a lot bigger than I. I was retarded and put up with this for a year; almost every time we hung out he asked me about jerking off (and if i jerked off to dudes). I think only once or twice we hung out alone and he would ask really detailed questions. I hate thinking about this dude 20 plus years later.

lot of blacks too, one nigger in the bathroom climbed a stall to watch me piss, then he started screaming I was gay. this was in 7th grade

same with a nigger in the military rubbing my shoulders, I elbowed that nigger in his face and he said "wat dawg.." I'm lucky he didn't chimp out, he was a fucking dumb huge nigger.

It’s actually good you got some of this out.. as a nigga who clearly has issues I can recognize another person with them. Look man the world is cruel as fuck to men. This board don’t have to turn into Oprah but if you have an issue talk about it. Other men are here. some of the people here are only here to keep tabs on some fat retards lawn and number of followers on Twitter.

But a lot of us are going through shit that more than likely only we’re going to understand.. we’re under the same roof for a reason. we can be hilarious and also help each other not hang out selves at the same time. If we can devote as much time as we do to having some gay ass podcast or hating some gay ass podcast.

We can talk about actual life as well. You seem like you have a lot of anger built up and maybe things aren’t going your way right now. I feel the same way. Work on the shit. Talk nigga. A year can change a lot of shit.

G

I was really dumb in high school and hung out with some pricks, but they were popular and I wanted to fit in. Most of them were ok, but again, there was one that would always ask about how many times a day I jerked off, where, to whom? He was 2 years older than me, I kind of get the wondering part, but he would go way over board, and would always touch me ( like slaps, hitting, or sometimes touching me on the back, arm, head to pretend to be a tuff guy). When I would get mad and push or hit him, he would get abusive and start hitting me hard. He was a lot bigger than I. I was retarded and put up with this for a year; almost every time we hung out he asked me about jerking off (and if i jerked off to dudes). I think only once or twice we hung out alone and he would ask really detailed questions. I hate thinking about this dude 20 plus years later.

what do you look like?

G

I have a guess. I think he’s about 32-33 I think he was once a skinny dude but now is kind of chubby. 6 feet. Thinning hair. brown hair eyes. Probably a little on the light to pale side.

What’s your read?
He must have some rosy ass cheeks and long eyelashes or something growing up that made him cute and pervs get all touchy-feely with him all his life. Or give off some kind of submissive "pound my asshole" type vibes.

CumiaPoodle

He must have some rosy ass cheeks and long eyelashes or something growing up that made him cute and pervs get all touchy-feely with him all his life. Or give off some kind of submissive "pound my asshole" type vibes.
Ah I was going for now. But yeah he had to have boyish looks for a while. I want to know now.