Who here was molested ?

G

Dude that sounds really awesome hope you’ve got some nice tits to squeeze each day.

Thanks a lot McGowan for real man. You’re a good dude. I promise I’m fine I actually enjoying telling that story about the homo meth addict. I’m proud of my ten year old self for understanding homos are easily blackmailed which is why they shouldn’t hold public office.
Like I said man, 100% not your fault in any way. You were a little kid. I really hope those creeps got crippled in car wrecks or died of stomach cancer or something equally and awfully fitting.

Attachments

• 7918CA85-FC9D-4B57-A717-93216A6886EF.jpeg
    7918CA85-FC9D-4B57-A717-93216A6886EF.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 12

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
na they just look for targets who don't have guardians with clout. If you weren't molested it means you had protection, not that the desire wasn't there. No offense cumia poodle but I blame your parents/guardians for what happened to you.
Absolutely correct man. No offense taken at all dude. I kind of thought this would be a funnier topic for some reason lol. I feel like a lot worse has happened to me than that stuff though. But I didn’t mean at all for this to be a woe is me post. I’m retarded and thought it would be entertaining.

One of my friends got it much much worse. A friend of his family fucked him up the ass when he was in third grade. When he was done, told him that if he said anything he’d kill his parents.
Then another friend of his mother’s, this time a woman, rode his face with her unwashed woman trucking ass and pussy. Then made him suck her toes.

Edit: I’m totally fine thank you guys I’m kind of embarrassed I really didn’t want this to come off the way it did. I thought I’d bring some laughs and entertainment but that might be the autism.

G

Absolutely correct man. No offense taken at all dude. I kind of thought this would be a funnier topic for some reason lol. I feel like a lot worse has happened to me than that stuff though. But I didn’t mean at all for this to be a woe is me post. I’m retarded and thought it would be entertaining.

One of my friends got it much much worse. A friend of his family fucked him up the ass when he was in third grade. When he was done, told him that if he said anything he’d kill his parents.
Then another friend of his mother’s, this time a woman, rode his face with her unwashed woman trucking ass and pussy. Then made him suck her toes.

Edit: I’m totally fine thank you guys I’m kind of embarrassed I really didn’t want this to come off the way it did. I thought I’d bring some laughs and entertainment but that might be the autism.
I actually admire the self-awareness to know that fag was now blackmailable. You're not a victim like a 'woe is me' type.

G

I remember when Brendan Felix raped a classmates younger brother after school. My older brother and his group of friends beat the living piss out of him, rifled his pockets and stomped on his glasses. (Kid was blind without em). My brother was a big kid and had Brendan by his hair and was smashing and grinding his face on a log at one point. I dont think the kid ever faced criminal charges from what I remember but he moved schools immediately after that.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.instagram.com/bfelix55/?hl=en[/URL]

CumiaPoodle

I actually admire the self-awareness to know that fag was now blackmailable. You're not a victim like a 'woe is me' type.
Not to sound like too much of a fag but that means a lot to me man. And dude honestly that really makes me think about how susceptible closeted gays and pedos are to blackmail as far as the ones in positions of power.

Lends a lot of credence to the idea that to be part of the ruling class. Or any power structure that at the very least it’s advantageous to be dirty. People are much more willing to delegate power to people they can destroy in a moments notice. Then consider what secrets they’d be willing to cover up to keep their livelihood and reputation intact.

G

This is how serial killers are made.

G

Not to sound like too much of a fag but that means a lot to me man. And dude honestly that really makes me think about how susceptible closeted gays and pedos are to blackmail as far as the ones in positions of power.

Lends a lot of credence to the idea that to be part of the ruling class. Or any power structure that at the very least it’s advantageous to be dirty. People are much more willing to delegate power to people they can destroy in a moments notice. Then consider what secrets they’d be willing to cover up to keep their livelihood and reputation intact.
Funny how you compromised dude for video games...Playstation CEO was a chomo himself. full circle

[MEDIA=youtube]14INdlFIe-k[/MEDIA]

and I believe you. You have to have dirt before you can even be considered for such a role. Its like when gangs initiate you by killing someone, its just really to incriminate you if you ever veer off code, or no longer serve a purpose

Last edited by a moderator:

CumiaPoodle

This is how serial killers are made.
Fuck it I’ll go a bit deeper. Before all that the teenagers in the neighborhood stuck him and a girl in a tent and made them make out and rub each other and when they would try to crawl out they would kick them and hit them to keep them in the tent.

His father allowed another man to come into his home fuck his wife, move into his room while he slept on the couch. The guy fucking his wife didn’t work. Just fucked his wife all day in his room in his bed. When he asked if he could pay rent he left. That was his father and mother lol.

He called me one night because he caught his dad fucking a crackhead and their backyard and smoking crack. His father let the crack head sleep there and he had to sit next to her the morning after on the ride to school. He was 12.

When we were a little older we found a bundle of smack in the parking lot. He showed his mom. She acted really angry and said give me that. Couple hours later she came out of her room sweaty face flushed red and told us “it wasn’t that good.

He ended up repeatedly fucking his female Rottweiler.

CumiaPoodle

Funny how you compromised dude for video games...Playstation CEO was a chomo himself. full circle

and I believe you. You have to have dirt before you can even be considered for such a role. Its like when gangs initiate you by killing someone, its just really to incriminate you.

This is fucking True Detective-esque.

Is there anyone who isn’t a fucking pedo Jesus Christ. I’ve mostly been talking about men I know that were molested but almost every single girl I know has been molested. I love how the left (I don’t have any political affiliation) actually insults people for calling out pedophiles. The entire world fucks children and no one seems to care

CumiaPoodle

Lmaoooo even the dude would’ve laughed at this. The first time he fucked his dog he told me the dog made this weird bark noise and he pulled out scared and there was a giant glob of shit on his cock. So he washed it in the sink where his family did their dishes.

G

Lmaoooo even the dude would’ve laughed at this. The first time he fucked his dog he told me the dog made this weird bark noise and he pulled out scared and there was a giant glob of shit on his cock. So he washed it in the sink where his family did their dishes.

How could you ever look that dog in the eyes again? Jesus Christ. Oh i guess he never had to look the dog in the eyes if he fucked it doggy-style. Sick fuck.