• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Where we at with the Dave Meltzer?

Snake

They took a guy who danced around and dressed like a homo and thought he'd be a good babyface. I don't care how good he was in the ring, '96 Shawn was a complete faggot. The audience just never viewed him as THE guy. They had loyalty to Bret, but at least he understood when Austin came around that they had to orchestrate the double turn. Most guys would rather run their characters into the ground.
Hey K-Schwabby, you mean you don't think a guy's straight when he poses for Playgirl and ducks title losses by vacating it by saying he lost his smile? NYEHEHEHEHEHE

Bret saw what Austin was before anyone else and wanted to work with him. Bret was a great heel because it didn't come off as contrived.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
This whole thread is reminding me how much I loved finding old clips of Bobby Heenan.

At times Bennington reminded me of The Brain, but the big difference was Bobby was still funny even when he couldn't talk anymore (Zbysko and others have stories about this), and Ron gave us his daughter, The Dead Air Dame.

Jesus, I need to sleep.

G

This whole thread is reminding me how much I loved finding old clips of Bobby Heenan.

[MEDIA=youtube]htcgnxuGlwE[/MEDIA]

At times Bennington reminded me of The Brain, but the big difference was Bobby was still funny even when he couldn't talk anymore (Zbysko and others have stories about this), and Ron gave us his daughter, The Dead Air Dame.

Jesus, I need to sleep.
Heenan fucking rules. You could pair him with some guy with not much charisma (like Orndorf) and he'd sell the shit out of him

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Also if you were going to give America a Enema, it would indeed be in Pittsburgh
iu

Snake

I don't know how he does that, but damn if it's not a great impression.
I've seen dozens of shoot interviews and this one sent my ribs into another dimension because it just comes out of no where. It's like it's cool he can do a spot on voice, but the fact he does the tard eye with it. Fuck.

There's a clip of Cornette and he's asked "did you see he cut his hair?" Cornette responds with "which one?" I love how much he fucking loathes Michaels.

Monk

Jesus, I need to sleep.

The run of Primetime episodes in mid/late '89 with Piper and Heenan are fucking hysterical.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
The run of Primetime episodes in mid/late '89 with Piper and Heenan are fucking hysterical.

There is no modern Heenan or Piper. What a fucking shame.

I saw someone write one time that The Miz is the closest to a modern Piper, and while I'm not an avid watcher anymore, I go back and forth on that. Mike can really talk and get a reaction, and he doesn't kill himself out there with acrobatics that shorten your life span (Fuck the Young Bucks, seriously). Piper wasn't any different; the man pissed you off with his words and his actions, and it really didn't take much to do it.

If any art of old school wrestling has been lost, as much as I hate saying this, I think Miz is the only one to pick up that ball and run with it. He will probably die an old age, with his back intact, his original kneecaps and a bloody gorgeous wife. I salute him.

Cumiace

Today's average wrestler is dumb as fuck, has no creativity or ability to improvise, can't cut a promo(or even read their script convincingly) and looks like they should be carrying around a skip the dishes bag instead of working for a major promotion. And instead of spending their spare time doing coke or banging ringrats they're on twitter simping for their soy-ed out fanbase

G

There is no modern Heenan or Piper. What a fucking shame.

I saw someone write one time that The Miz is the closest to a modern Piper, and while I'm not an avid watcher anymore, I go back and forth on that. Mike can really talk and get a reaction, and he doesn't kill himself out there with acrobatics that shorten your life span (Fuck the Young Bucks, seriously). Piper wasn't any different; the man pissed you off with his words and his actions, and it really didn't take much to do it.

If any art of old school wrestling has been lost, as much as I hate saying this, I think Miz is the only one to pick up that ball and run with it. He will probably die an old age, with his back intact, his original kneecaps and a bloody gorgeous wife. I salute him.
I don't really care much for Miz as a wrestler or character, but he does seem to be one of the few guys who "gets it." Fags like the Young Bucks are every thing that's wrong with wrestling today.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan

Don't forget Piper doing blackface at Wrestlemania 6 (and the lead up) for his match w/Bad News Brown. Something you won't see anymore on the streaming versions of the show.

wrestlemania_worst_piper_blackface.jpg