What's the most embarrassing thing about you?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
My balls are 2 very different sizes. I can always tell the exact moment a girl realizes it while fondling my junk cus she’ll pause for a split second, then go back and forth between them. I’m not actually embarrassed by it tho, the equipment is still a good size and fully functional.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
I've grown to hate a very famous comedians/podcasters comic wife so much that I've struck up a daily correspondence with her via email. I have convinced her that her husband is having affairs and cheating nonstop when performing on the road.
Be sure to catch Rich Vos at Skidmarks in Buffalo this Thursday thru Sunday.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Can we talk more about that guy who fucked a ceribal palsy chick? I'm not one for knowing whats interesting but that sounds like a lemon that needs more squeezing. Do they talk like retards? Did you take her out in public? Do you stay in touch? Was she into.....things?
Also want to know if she looked like Jim Ross.

675a10ec77c4c8db-600x338.png

G

Het got shit-faced and phoned his parole officer threatening to kicks his ass. He got a choice, back to jail or go into rehab, he chose the latter. What a guy 😂
Haha I totally forgot about that. He said it was recorded too. He would have been a good guest to have on Nice Podcast, Stupid. I'd buy some plastic poop for sure.

G

I've grown to hate a very famous comedians/podcasters comic wife so much that I've struck up a daily correspondence with her via email. I have convinced her that her husband is having affairs and cheating nonstop when performing on the road.
I sincerely hope it's Kreischer or Segura.

As for me...I like the Red Hot Chili Peppers.