What's the most embarrassing thing about you?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
How is sex with a girl who has cerebral palsy?
i had to look up cerebral palsy just now to double check what I already knew, they usually have walkers or some shit.
She was odd cause she didn't need any equipment to stand/walk, but still her stance needed to be like a cartoon character holding in a piss.

As for the sex, it may have been dryer than normal. I only say this because sometimes she'd say her pussy hurt afterwards and I know it wasn't because of my dick size

G

My masturbation record is nine times in one day. There was this smoking hot goth chick with milk white skin on Chaturbate back in 2014. That's what made me do it.
Even as a young man 2 was max for me. I keep seeing guys talking about jerking off over 5 times a day. I can't even imagine. I've cum with a women 3 times in one day, but that was because she kept pushing and motivating me, but I had to really soldiered up for that 3rd rodeo.

My masturbation record is nine times in one day. There was this smoking hot goth chick with milk white skin on Chaturbate back in 2014. That's what made me do it.
Thats insane. Even at peak teenage horniness, my absolute max was 3. Even with a chick thats ready to go, I can only go a 3rd time as a courtesy and dont even really enjoy it at that point.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Thats insane. Even at peak teenage horniness, my absolute max was 3. Even with a chick thats ready to go, I can only go a 3rd time as a courtesy and dont even really enjoy it at that point.
During those days when I'd fuck whoever my girlfriend was at the time for the entire day (a day of nothing but eat, watch TV, fuck, repeat) I only stopped because they'd tell me their "cunt's too sore".

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
Be patient. There will come a day where she contacts you and offers a discounted rate.

9-B8063-F7-2-B15-449-B-8760-386-CA41-D9-B18.jpg