What's the most embarrassing thing about you?

G

I was too embarrassed to ever listen back, I learned the song in like two hours before the show and then cut the last verse out cause I kinda pussed halfway through. My original intent was to have the perfect punch out, but now I suppose Dan wouldn't have got the reference.

Also, back to my whole bewilderment at the Dan thing (and also even the Mew is a fat chink-jew). Like when you and Mew both started calling me asian, what did I do? I changed my avatar to Jerry Jen and spent 2 weeks typing in engrish and calling David Sohn a dog eating faggot.

We've been doing this thing for 4 years, and much longer on reddit. It shouldn't be that difficult.
You are asian tho right?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Every girl I go out with keeps getting worse and worse - as do I

To put it in perspective, I wish I would've stayed with my cerebral palsy girlfriend a bit longer, but her not wanting to go out or drink combined with watching tiktok outweighed her positives.
Imagine a 4'10 girl, ridiculously fat DD tits, and a leg stance like if you'd freeze frame an MMA guy right after getting a knock-out kick to the face, knees together and feet out to balance.
Before we even went out, at one point she said she had CP and I had to hold back from a BroJoe reference

G

To put it in perspective, I wish I would've stayed with my cerebral palsy girlfriend a bit longer, but her not wanting to go out or drink combined with watching tiktok outweighed her positives.
Imagine a 4'10 girl, ridiculously fat DD tits, and a leg stance like if you'd freeze frame an MMA guy right after getting a knock-out kick to the face, knees together and feet out to balance.
Before we even went out, at one point she said she had CP and I had to hold back from a BroJoe reference

How is sex with a girl who has cerebral palsy?

G

😂