What's the most embarrassing thing about you?

WhereWeAt

I remember someone posting photos from Bobo's travels that include his ice cream helmet collection from various baseball stadiums and shitting on him for this habit.

I, a faggot, also collect ice cream helmets. I am Bobo's fucking peer.

G

I have a 14 inch cock. You may think that would be cool but it's a real bummer. I can't wear grey sweatpants without someone calling the police and I've had plenty of girls take one look at it and go "No, no way." It's a real burden.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I have a 14 inch cock. You may think that would be cool but it's a real bummer. I can't wear grey sweatpants without someone calling the police and I've had plenty of girls take one look at it and go "No, no way." It's a real burden.
DM me some pics nigga, just to compare of course.

G

DM me some pics nigga, just to compare of course.

[URL='https://gifyu.com/image/SHcFD']
ezgif-4-0076a93c13cbd0c5feff247cf7.gif
[/URL]
I'm not loyin'

Daniel, this is a reference to America's second favourite shock jock radio program - the Opie and Anthony Show.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
My masturbation record is nine times in one day. There was this smoking hot goth chick with milk white skin on Chaturbate back in 2014. That's what made me do it.
Thats insane. Even at peak teenage horniness, my absolute max was 3. Even with a chick thats ready to go, I can only go a 3rd time as a courtesy and dont even really enjoy it at that point.
Seriously, my record was 4 and that was many moons ago in my prime as a young man. Anything after 2 isn't even enjoyable.
No wonder you can describe The Jon Experience in such a detailed way.