What's the most embarrassing thing about you?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I can't watch Xena, actually, because for the duration of an episode I'm just slowly cumming the whole time and it shrinks my balls. Because I'm not gay and I love Lucy, you see.
In my prime i could handle watching Xena all day, these days i just take a lil taste from time to time, otherwise my body would't survive it.

I just want Lucy to take me from behind with a strap-on, nothing gay about that, right?!

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
In my prime i could handle watching Xena all day, these days i just take a lil taste from time to time, otherwise my body would't survive it.

I just want Lucy to take me from behind with a strap-on, nothing gay about that, right?!
No, in fact it's based.

What I'm about to say would normally qualify but I'm actually NOT embarrassed to say that I havent had sex since august 2010
That can be based. Go on.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
btw- it's not even "incel DUH I CAN'T GET A WHITE WUHMAN TO LIKE ME" shit either....it's more like "meh- I just want to be left alone, and not bothered"

however, with all that prefaced I won't lie and say that I don't want to stick my face in a woman's ass everytime I see a woman in fitting into her yoga pants so perfectly.....but then, i Think, why bother....I like not being annoyed with other people's shit and I can just wank to my spank bank in the shower if it gets too bad

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I used to have a serious problem with fucking other people’s wives and girlfriends. Not like a bull/cuck thing but just pursuing women who were with in relationships until I got them and then inevitably got bored and dumped them. Lost a few friends over it in high school and college and still kept regularly doing it into my early 30’s. I'd also go all out to make women fall in love with me and then get bored and cheat on them. I have no idea why it took me so long to feel like a piece of shit but my wife had an extremely positive effect on me as a person. When I look at my daughters now I hope they never get involved with anyone like me.

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
I used to have a serious problem with fucking other people’s wives and girlfriends. Not like a bull/cuck thing but just pursuing women who were with in relationships until I got them and then inevitably got bored and dumped them. Lost a few friends over it in high school and college and still kept regularly doing it into my early 30’s. I'd also go all out to make women fall in love with me and then get bored and cheat on them. I have no idea why it took me so long to feel like a piece of shit but my wife had an extremely positive effect on me as a person. When I look at my daughters now I hope they never get involved with anyone like me.

Your daughters will probably date only black dudes

G

Nice humble brag asshole. Please reread the thread title and come back and tell us something that's actually embarrassing you home breaking POS!

***Please remember to rib this post!