What was your favorite Steve C bit?

That's actually was less cons

TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE.

ok.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE.

ok.
I wrote one sentence, wtf are you on about schizo?

Talk about projecting, you are the one writing paragraphs pissing everyone here in this thread.

If you peruse my four years of posting,

That's OK.

That's the difference. I don't care. You'll go back to 2004.

"I REMEMBER ON OCTOBER 7TH, 2004 WHEN YOU SAID......"

Brothers. Two decades ago. I'm sort of honored I've made such a deep impact in so many of you all. It's not often any character is remembered for any reason 20 years later. Not from a movie, not from television and certainly not from radio. I don't even have the honor of being a host or co-host. Just a lowly Producer. Twenty years later look at us. 70 page threads. Multiple daily @ mentions. Never would I have guessed as an intern in 2004 would I STILL command a fanbase like this. Amazing. I love you all. Forever.

Thank you for keeping me alive in your dreams!

Last edited:

NigelCumia

Don't you guys SWAT some Z list author because he didn't find Norm MacDonald funny?

"abrasive personality" he says.

English Youtuber.
You haven't worked with the guy in over a decade, hes long dead, and here you are hijacking a thread on a messageboard asking what his funniest moments are, making it all about yourself. I know you think the staff are all rubes and you lap them when it comes to tax brackets but who in the hell would do that to any other coworker? This is odd behavior, no?

This is odd behavior, no?

Like what? Posting funny pictures of my dead father? Sending dead animals to my Facebook contacts? Is that odd behavior? What are your thoughts on contacting Take Two Interactive management in attempts to have me fired? Is that odd behavior? This is a bit yeah? You're taking the piss eh, MATE? I find it so incredible that not once, did any of you make your feelings known during countless walkovers, live events, comedy shows.. just message boards. Whoda thunk. lmao.

NigelCumia

Like what? Posting funny pictures of my dead father? Sending dead animals to my Facebook contacts? Is that odd behavior? What are your thoughts on contacting Take Two Interactive management in attempts to have me fired? Is that odd behavior? This is a bit yeah? You're taking the piss eh, MATE? I find it so incredible that not once, did any of you make your feelings known during countless walkovers, live events, comedy shows.. just message boards. Whoda thunk. lmao.
I've done none of those things but it sounds like you're trying to fight a swarm of bees. Instead of continuing to fight an unwinnable war maybe assess what brought you here. Beginning with working for a show that made a bit out of its fans posting Nazi and scat imagery on random radio shows public Facebook pages and ending with you antagonizing these same fans, on and off, for a decade.