• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What was your favorite Steve C bit?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
danny-powers2.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Dude, why do you even wonder about this in the first place? How far beyond the average fandom even IS this garbage? You think you're better than other people because you only wonder about the people who wonder? A host of a radio show plays poker in his basement with people and you are STILL talking about this DECADES later. I don't think I have this wrong. You're literally talking about poker games that other men had 15 years ago. Is that more pathetic than it is gay? I don't even know. I get douchechills trying to decide.

You're sooo cool, Brewster. What's next. A thread about the keg party the gaffer on Jason Takes Manhattan threw in 1988? There's seriously a group of people who give a fuck about any of this?

Yes.
Bro, I don’t think there’s a single person on this board that doesn’t know this place is weird as shit on multiple levels.

I’m pretty sure everybody here would be embarrassed as fuck if people in our real lives found out we’re super users on a board that obsesses over a dead radio show and everybody connected to it, the one jocks brother, and a fat no name writer in Milwaukee.

Yes, it’s pathetic we obsess over details from things that happened 20 years ago. You’re 100% correct about that.

But that’s what this is. I have no idea how I ended up here and why I stayed, but I’m here and I have a question for you.

What happened after Ozzy left Jim’s dumb Beatles books? Did he cry and mope around the rest of the day? I’ll hang up and listen to your answer.