What was your favorite Steve C bit?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Some Steve C bits:

- Pendulum Contest.
- "Shut up for two minutes!" arguing with Danny.
- Secretly recording Master Po and doing a terrible job.
- His awful improvisation skills.
- Hybrid cars.
- Stomach the size of an acorn.
- Taking every single Monday off instead of working.
- Watermarking every video to the point where you can't see anything.
- Putting a fake caller on the air.
- Having his wife put Norton on a bunch of yo-yo and fad diets.
- Allegedly finding his wife banging another dude and hanging himself on their wedding anniversary leaving his one-year-old son behind.

Voscabulary

m-m-m-m-m-m-mud
steve c putting the foundry music watermark on his tombstone always makes me laugh every time I remember it

95242658_1500296531.jpg

What a hateful scumbag you are danny. I was never on the hate danny ross unconditionally bandwagon but i get why people despise you so much.

You deserve every bit of it.

Boo hoo, nigga.

Did I say something that was an opinion? Did he NOT abandon his wife and infant child? Did he not hang himself for his wife to find? Do you feel that was an oversight on Steve's part, or do you think that was by design. Anyway, tell me how much of a scumbag I am again.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Boo hoo, nigga.

Did I say something that was an opinion? Did he NOT abandon his wife and infant child? Did he not hang himself for his wife to find? Do you feel that was an oversight on Steve's part, or do you think that was by design. Anyway, tell me how much of a scumbag I am again.
How do you not have any empathy for someone who you worked with for years?

He didn't do anything that egregious to you.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Early XM Steve C making so many woman beating promos was PFG. And when he took the hole bit too far. The 30 seconds of the hole quietly weeping gets my ribs.
I think that started with the whole "she spilled my coffee" PSA from Canada. And then Steve went crazy in the back office by making literally every single O&A promo the audio equivalent of a snuff film. Where women are being murdered and kidnapped and tortured so that the Virus can be spread or whatever. I remember laughing at his failure to explain why he hated women so much and where all of the anger came from.

FingerofGod

Boo hoo, nigga.

Notice how everyone has a list of their favorite Steve C bits but nothing for you. You’re by far the most irrelevant person in the whole O&A universe, including the person that’s been dead for over a decade. You’ve been fired unceremoniously from every “cool” job you’ve had. But keep gloating about your former coworker’s tragic death because it makes you feel superior. The only reason anyone here even acknowledges you at all is because it’s funny to see you spaz out over everything.

How do you not have any empathy for someone who you worked with for years?

He didn't do anything that egregious to you.

I knew Steve very well. I think what gets forgotten here is that my friendship with Steve goes back to around 1999/2000, when I was volunteering for Foundry. I saw him go through his divorce, his gastric bypass, the WNEW firing. We're talking 5 years of a relationship before I ever stepped foot in XM. It sucks watching your friend not give a fuck about anything but his website and wallet. That's always where the beef was. He just wasn't good as an EP. He was great as a Production guy making sweepers and imaging where he's isolated in a room and nobody ca see how little he actually does. The staff and I are running around like maniacs prepping in the 5am hour before the show and Steve is either late, or posting something on Foundry. I don't see how that moves the show forward or does anything for it. This would piss me off. Everyday. I'm not the only one who felt this way, but I sure as shit was the most vocal.

Notice how everyone has a list of their favorite Steve C bits but nothing for you. You’re by far the most irrelevant person in the whole O&A universe, including the person that’s been dead for over a decade. You’ve been fired unceremoniously from every “cool” job you’ve had. But keep gloating about your former coworker’s tragic death because it makes you feel superior. The only reason anyone here even acknowledges you at all is because it’s funny to see you spaz out over everything.

Bits? You mean having your ass handed to you for 45 mins? Cool. Great bits. Being made fun of for not wanting to do your job isn't a "great bit". Steve basically fired himself that day. You can't keep calling me irrelevant when every active poster on this board can't wait to interact with me on a daily basis. Jim Norton marries a trans hooker and you want to talk about Guitar Hero. Anthony is on his deathbed but gotta call me a Jew, right? By FAR the most irrelevant.

FingerofGod

I knew Steve very well. I think what gets forgotten here is that my friendship with Steve goes back to around 1999/2000, when I was volunteering for Foundry. I saw him go through his divorce, his gastric bypass, the WNEW firing. We're talking 5 years of a relationship before I ever stepped foot in XM. It sucks watching your friend not give a fuck about anything but his website and wallet. That's always where the beef was. He just wasn't good as an EP. He was great as a Production guy making sweepers and imaging where he's isolated in a room and nobody ca see how little he actually does. The staff and I are running around like maniacs prepping in the 5am hour before the show and Steve is either late, or posting something on Foundry. I don't see how that moves the show forward or does anything for it. This would piss me off. Everyday. I'm not the only one who felt this way, but I sure as shit was the most vocal.

Bits? You mean having your ass handed to you for 45 mins? Cool. Great bits. Being made fun of for not wanting to do your job isn't a "great bit". Steve basically fired himself that day. You can't keep calling me irrelevant when every active poster on this board can't wait to interact with me on a daily basis. Jim Norton marries a trans hooker and you want to talk about Guitar Hero. Anthony is on his deathbed but gotta call me a Jew, right? By FAR the most irrelevant.
Hearing him “get his ass handed to him” is much more entertaining than every bit that you brought to the show. When you eventually leave this place, nobody will even talk about you and if they do it’ll be only negative whereas we’ll still reminisce on the funny shit Steve got into on the show. And in terms of your relevance compared to everyone else, people here only interact with you because you’re the only one that would even stoop so low as to come here.