• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What was your favorite Steve C bit?

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Where do I mock it?

I stated he abandoned his wife and 1 year old son. Is that a fact or mocking.

The way you all talk about me and mine really disturb me. Suddenly, you have morals?
You stated it was your favorite Steve C comedy bit. Therefore mocking. I'm sorry I don't love the way I do Steve C but the only place you're going to find unconditional love in this harsh world of ours is from your mot..... Nevermind. We doing this Boogie Nights podcast or not?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You stated it was your favorite Steve C comedy bit. Therefore mocking. I'm sorry I don't love the way I do Steve C but the only place you're going to find unconditional love in this harsh world of ours is from your mot..... Nevermind. We doing this Boogie Nights podcast or not?

I'm sorry you feel that way. At least Steve finally lost all that weight in the end.

Lemme nut up some rando and off myself. Can't wait to see your praise.

"Dude, Danny killed himself, I can't believe you're making fun.."

Lick the absolute inside of my asshole.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Brother, use that cash and come chill. I cordially invite you to my waterside apartment. Do you have a boat? You can dock here.
Did you ever have any interactions with "Brotha" Joe? Was he cordial at the exclusive compound high roller parties?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Yes. I'm wondering how "Brotha" Joe interacted with folks during the heyday of the Cumpound parties. Was he magnanimous as the older brother of AntH and creator of the Opie and Anthony show, or did he behave in a pompous manner toward the help and other guests?

This is the real epitome of this sub.

You're asking the Senior Producer....... who was BFFs with the host over 8+ years....if I've EVER had ANY interactions with his brother......Joe?

No dude. Never. Never met the guy.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
This is the real epitome of this sub.

You're asking the Senior Producer....... who was BFFs with the host over 8+ years....if I've EVER had ANY interactions with his brother......Joe?

No dude. Never. Never met the guy.
I know you have -- I'm asking how "Brotha" Joe behaved at the poker games, etc.

Are you being intentionally obtuse? :colin_sm:

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
I'm sorry you feel that way. At least Steve finally lost all that weight in the end.

Lemme nut up some rando and off myself. Can't wait to see your praise.

"Dude, Danny killed himself, I can't believe you're making fun.."

Lick the absolute inside of my asshole.
It's weird because you knew the guy personally for so long and laughed at his suicide when no one else was, you brought it up. It's even weirder to be biter about not getting the same level of love and sympathy from an Internet forum like we're your fucking mother.

Now sit your whole ass down or whatever the fuck you and Pat think is a zippy exclamation point.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I know you have -- I'm asking how "Brotha" Joe behaved at the poker games, etc.

Are you being intentionally obtuse? :colin_sm:

I think you are.

You have some grandiose visions of wild parties at Anthony's house. In reality, not much ever happened there. Mostly, me and whatever chick I was with hung out with him and whatever chick he was with. We'd drink and sing karaoke in the basement. It wasn't some Oscar party. Just two ugly men singing in a Long Island basement. Why any of you think it was anything more than that is bonkers. How did Joe act at poker games? Like a fucking guy playing poker. How embarrassing is this entire dialogue.

It's weird because you knew the guy personally for so long and laughed at his suicide when no one else was, you brought it up.

THAT'S what you find weird??? Who's Pat and why is he talked about so much? "It's weird...." Lmao. Clowns..

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I think you are.

You have some grandiose visions of wild parties at Anthony's house. In reality, not much ever happened there. Mostly, me and whatever chick I was with hung out with him and whatever chick he was with. We'd drink and sing karaoke in the basement. It wasn't some Oscar party. Just two ugly men singing in a Long Island basement. Why any of you think it was anything more than that is bonkers. How did Joe act at poker games? Like a fucking guy playing poker. How embarrassing is this entire dialogue.

THAT'S what you find weird??? Who's Pat and why is he talked about so much? "It's weird...." Lmao. Clowns..
Come on, Dovid. Let’s hang out on Sunday.