• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What was your favorite Steve C bit?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Wow! You've heard of my years defunct podcast? Thanks man! Alright!! There were only about 8 episodes, I can't believe how many people have heard of it!
IMG_0922.png

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Wow! You've heard of my years defunct podcast? Thanks man! Alright!! There were only about 8 episodes, I can't believe how many people have heard of it!
Antagonizing the only people who have heard of you and would bother with a Danny Ross movie podcast, because there's a huge movie review vacuum in the podcast industry after all, is one hell of a business model.

Danny R thought Pancake's House was financially viable without O&A listeners.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Danny do you really gotta reply to every one of these people? I was kinda on your side at first because everyone on the old Reddit would joke about Steve's hanging, but now you're becoming a tad unhinged.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Danny do you really gotta reply to every one of these people? I was kinda on your side at first because everyone on the old Reddit would joke about Steve's hanging, but now you're becoming a tad unhinged.

No, I don't. Who cares. Why is this the comment. Why isn't it - "Why are you STILL talking about this 20 year old radio show?" No. That can't be the question. Why am I replying to people talking about the 20 year old radio show. Unsolved mystery I suppose.

Unhinged, I say.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
No, I don't. Who cares. Why is this the comment. Why isn't it - "Why are you STILL talking about this 20 year old radio show?" No. That can't be the question. Why am I replying to people talking about the 20 year old radio show. Unsolved mystery I suppose.

Unhinged, I say.
Maybe you should invite people to your Discord, and beg for more bully money, fagster.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Keep posting.

Keep Freddy alive or else nobody cares! :) Either you keep me relevant, or don't. You choose?
You're the only one associated with the show to come on the board and mock their coworkers suicide. If a News Radio producer popped on a sitcoms reddit and started laughing about the Phil Hartman murder you don't think anyone would talk about it? You see yourself as Freddy Krueger but your more like "The Machine" Lavigne and people care less and less each time you come back.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You're the only one associated with the show to come on the board and mock their coworkers suicide. If a News Radio producer popped on a sitcoms reddit and started laughing about the Phil Hartman murder you don't think anyone would talk about it? You see yourself as Freddy Krueger but your more like "The Machine" Lavigne and people care less and less each time you come back.

If I killed myself, you mother fuckers would have a BBQ and a Secret Santa. Also, don't equate Steve C. with Phil Hartman.

Shut the whole fuck up.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Yeah the way he talks about his suicide really disturbs me. I’m all for making jokes about it especially since I didn’t know him personally but Danny seems to really enjoy the fact that he did it and gloats every time Steve’s name gets brought up. It’s the difference between making a retard joke with your friends and giving a retard a swirlie.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Freddy had a problem in Freddy Vs. Jason. Nobody remembered Freddy. How can he invade your dreams if you don't know he exists? So, Freddy manipulates Jason. The people of Springwood think Freddy is back and so people start dreaming about him again, where he is able to kill in your dreams.

If you stop dreaming about me, I don't exist and have no power.

Now go ahead, reply. Car crash this post. :}
Your power fantasy is to be the ghost of a deformed child molester? Or maybe the character of Freddy reminds you of someone important in your life. A lost love perhaps?

Last edited: