What is your #1 favorite movie and don't be a faggot about it

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I really like Sexy Beast, it's not my favorite movie ever or anything, but as far as comedy movies go it's great, Ben Kingsley plays a great psychopath in it.
I love that movie. I think of Ray Winstone’s fat gut just tanning by the pool as a very aspirational lifestyle.

G

Fawk, I can't choose one all-time favorite. I've got a few, and they will probably make me sound like a pretentious dick.

Eraserhead (gun to my head, that's probably number one)
Eyes Wide Shut
Magnolia or There Will Be Blood
Blade Runner
Bottle Rocket

Oh and Airplane still makes me HOWL every time I watch it.
No, I like Eyes Wide Shut. It has really good atmosphere, and I like how basically it's just a guy (Tom Cruise) walking around the city at night and trying to find out information/explore a potential secret society. I dunno, just a comfy movie. Very rewatchable.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
No, I like Eyes Wide Shut. It has really good atmosphere, and I like how basically it's just a guy (Tom Cruise) walking around the city at night and trying to find out information/explore a potential secret society. I dunno, just a comfy movie. Very rewatchable.
I still have never seen it after all these years. I'll probably watch it tonight.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
It's a very interesting failure. I liked it. Interesting failures are a much better watch than most good movies.
It was a movie about messed up, drug-addicted bodybuilders (redundant, I know) with prime Rock and Marky Mark indulging in debauchery and crime while lacking any self-awareness about the damage they were doing. All the while being directed by the most deranged self-important douche of all time, Michael Bay.

If there is on-target film crew, cast and execution. This fucking movie had it.

It isn't fucking art, it is a sophomoric movie about deranged idiots spearheaded by deranged idiots.

G

One of my favorite things is how Kubrick achieves the dream feeling. Specifically, it's supposed to be NYC but looks nothing like it because it was shot on sets and locations in England. Just makes it feel odd, in a good way. And of course the costume orgy is one of the best scenes Kubrick ever shot.

I still have never seen it after all these years. I'll probably watch it tonight.
You definitely should, motherhucker