What is your #1 favorite movie and don't be a faggot about it

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I remember when it came out I posted on FB (I know, what a fag!) about how it’s great and people should check it out. One guy I went to high school with commented that Drive was “gay” and sucks because it wasn’t like fast and furious which he thinks are cinematic masterpieces. I always thought he was an idiot but that review proved it.
People are too retarded to realize it's the DRIVE people have not actually Driving. Love the movie and even have the soundtrack on pink vinyl like a fag.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
The Mummy 1999 and I have no justification beyond nostalgia - I still think the opening prologue is pretty fucking dope regarding the subtlety in their use of CGI. Soundtrack is completely over-the-top awesome.

I nutted many-a-times about that pharaoh's wife painted tits back in my heyday.

I legit love Brendan Fraser in his prime, he just got spat out the system and got ugly or something. I loved his movies. I loved George of the Jungle with him too.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Love da Spinal Taps, but on a personal level I'm pretty sure I hate everyone associated with the movie.

I know Harry Shearer is an absolute piece of garbage, unfortunately.

McKean I assume is, but haven't paid enough attention to to know for sure.

Guest...I bet he's awesome to hang out with. Maybe a fag too, but I'd give him a little bit more wiggle room since as far as I know he's not going on talk shows/tweeting incessantly about his love of totalitarian cocks.

My favorite movie of all time and the one I've seen the most times is "Cheech And Chong's Up In Smoke", which is as perfect a film that's ever been made. It truly has everything.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
He makes it no secret that he thinks the new Simpsons is fucking shit, at least.

Which is why he should have quit that one time or even earlier just to piss them off. Now if he quit, most people wouldn't give a shit, they are already letting whatever randos do half the voices now. He probably knows dark shit about Groening but stays there.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
This article is a great read on Eyes Wide Shut being about MK Ultra and shit.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
When it comes to cum my only rule is that it doesn't come from women or children.
Would you drink David Lynch's cum?

I bet it tastes like coffee and donuts.

Screenshot_2022-05-28-18-10-22-624_com.android.chrome.jpg