What is your #1 favorite movie and don't be a faggot about it

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Oh, here's a weird one that I loved, and maybe is still is on Netflix: Er Ist Wieder Da (Look Who's Back)

It's a German film, and the premise is a guy appears and looks and acts like Hitler, and he becomes Germany's biggest celebrity. Then one man finds out... no, it's actually Hitler and he got transported from the past and is going to take over the country again. It's a comedy, and some of the scenes had me fawkin howlin. Hitler saying "NIGGA NIGGA" is the best.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Oh, here's a weird one that I loved, and maybe is still is on Netflix: Er Ist Wieder Da (Look Who's Back)

It's a German film, and the premise is a guy appears and looks and acts like Hitler, and he becomes Germany's biggest celebrity. Then one man finds out... no, it's actually Hitler and he got transported from the past and is going to take over the country again. It's a comedy, and some of the scenes had me fawkin howlin. Hitler saying "NIGGA NIGGA" is the best.
Still have to watch this one, the few clips i have seen where great, the guy that played hitler did a lot of improvisation i heard, especially when interacting with the public.

The whole movie is on JewTube.

Lol fever pitch got a niggers ribs. I think I watched that one with a neighbor chick in high school. I can’t stand any movies that take place in Boston because they always feel the need to poke you in the ribs every 5 minutes and go “hey ya fawkin jamook this movie takes place in Boston. We tawk kinda funny here and we don’t give a fawk”. Your city sucks ass, faggot. When’s the last time anyone said “hey this year let’s take the family to Boston on vacation”? Doesn’t happen

apologies to @aRTie02150
I don’t know why Boston became the center of the movie universe for a while, other than the stupid accents.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Still have to watch this one, the few clips i have seen where great, the guy that played hitler did a lot of improvisation i heard, especially when interacting with the public.

The whole movie is on JewTube.

I can't imagine it's not up the alley of everybody here. It's about Hitler being a real ass dude.

G

Fawk, I can't choose one all-time favorite. I've got a few, and they will probably make me sound like a pretentious dick.

Eraserhead (gun to my head, that's probably number one)
Eyes Wide Shut
Magnolia or There Will Be Blood
Blade Runner
Bottle Rocket

Oh and Airplane still makes me HOWL every time I watch it.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Fawk, I can't choose one all-time favorite. I've got a few, and they will probably make me sound like a pretentious dick.

Eyes Wide Shut
Blade Runner
Bottle Rocket

You have excellent taste my friend.

David-Lynch-on-meditation-practice_3.jpg

G

the original star wars trilogy
Blade runner
Hooked
Dune
The matrix

not surprised at all the dudebros/gymbros projecting insecurities by choosing the traditionally masculine “pew pew” movies.
not everything has to be an overcompensation y’all
Yeah, I hate it when those girly girl types project their insecurities by pretending to like traditionally feminine movies like Clueless, Pretty Woman and Pretty in Pink.

Maybe people just like what they like.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
I really like Sexy Beast, it's not my favorite movie ever or anything, but as far as comedy movies go it's great, Ben Kingsley plays a great psychopath in it.
Sexy Beast is easily up there. Perfect film all round. Ian McShane's Teddy Bass. Underrated villain. I remembered him as this before Sexy Beast:
Screenshot_20220603-150446_Samsung Internet.jpg

G

Eyes Wide Shut
Blade Runner
Bottle Rocket

Bottle Rocket is very underrated. Before Wes Anderson's formula became just quirkiness for quirkiness' sake and shoehorning Bill Murray into everything. Great soundtrack too.