What do you think fucked up society?

EraGodless

I remember when Patrice was talking about how Benazir Bhutto told the press that bin laden was killed a long time ago (he couldn't remember her name but he knew she was the prime minister of Pakistan) and I remember knowing about that and not thinking it was that big of a deal, but now when you try to look that up online, all the videos are gone and it's extremely difficult to even find it referenced in any article. It's like they tried to scrub it from the internet, which is fucking creepy.

I remember when Patrice was talking about how Benazir Bhutto told the press that bin laden was killed a long time ago (he couldn't remember her name but he knew she was the prime minister of Pakistan) and I remember knowing about that and not thinking it was that big of a deal, but now when you try to look that up online, all the videos are gone and it's extremely difficult to even find it referenced in any article. It's like they tried to scrub it from the internet, which is fucking creepy.

G

I remember the convo well...of course Nana was being dismissive of Patrice's conspiracy talk.

G

I remember the convo well...of course Nana was being dismissive of Patrice's conspiracy talk.
Because Nana was skeptical.

Nothing was more enraging however than idiot faggot Jim Norton trying to argue the counterpoint. He just sounded like Patrick on Twitter.

"But why would the government want to spy on us, child?"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
White guilt is also to blame for things falling apart so quickly. You’ve got major cities becoming war zones because far left politicians believe arresting black people is racist and laws are also racist and shouldn’t be enforced. Also schools being told by parents they NEED to make black history classes required to graduate. How does learning black history relate to getting a job or learning a skill? To require it shows white guilt is so strong they have to force things on their kids and make sure their white kids feel awful about being white. School is becoming where kids go to learn how awful white people are and are the ones responsible for all the problems in the world. Funny they don’t care about requiring education related to STEM or even personal finance / investing that would prepare them for being an adult, instead they need to teach white man bad.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
White guilt is also to blame for things falling apart so quickly. You’ve got major cities becoming war zones because far left politicians believe arresting black people is racist and laws are also racist and shouldn’t be enforced. Also schools being told by parents they NEED to make black history classes required to graduate. How does learning black history relate to getting a job or learning a skill? To require it shows white guilt is so strong they have to force things on their kids and make sure their white kids feel awful about being white. School is becoming where kids go to learn how awful white people are and are the ones responsible for all the problems in the world. Funny they don’t care about requiring education related to STEM or even personal finance / investing that would prepare them for being an adult, instead they need to teach white man bad.
The anti-white shit always played a part in it, but the BLM stuff with George Floyd in 2020 really pushed it over the edge. Remember how after the riots anything that was considered slightly "problematic" was canned. For fucks sake, they even went after Dr. Suess books. It doesn't help that all of these educators teaching this shit don't have any balls so even if they disagree with it they don't say shit and bend the knee. It's fucking disgusting

G

The anti-white shit always played a part in it, but the BLM stuff with George Floyd in 2020 really pushed it over the edge. Remember how after the riots anything that was considered slightly "problematic" was canned. For fucks sake, they even went after Dr. Suess books. It doesn't help that all of these educators teaching this shit don't have any balls so even if they disagree with it they don't say shit and bend the knee. It's fucking disgusting
George Floyd held a gun to the stomach of a woman who was 8 months pregnant.

How fitting that he died screaming for his mommy.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That’s the worst part, they know they can’t say anything so they just go with the flow. You actually had people crying to defund the police and a year later cry their cities are dangerous war zones and they need police. The demonized police in the media to the point even black, Asian, and Hispanic Officers are all called evil racist white supremacists. This has lead to cops quiting / retiring early and now who the hell wants to become a cop? People have been told by the media to hate them and they are all bad.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It's the thing that drives me the most crazy about it. The dude was a piece of shit woman beater and he's been made out to be some civil rights hero. It's the exact same shit like Trayvon Martin.
The fact that he has a statue and multiple murals around the country is another reason we’re fucked. Most of the brainwashed screaming Black Lives Matter actually think a cop killed Trayvon and not an armed citizen. That’s how blindly people today follow what they’re told

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
The fact that he has a statue and multiple murals around the country is another reason we’re fucked. Most of the brainwashed screaming Black Lives Matter actually think a cop killed Trayvon and not an armed citizen. That’s how blindly people today follow what they’re told
They also ignore the fact that Trayvon was also a piece of shit kid at the time who I'm 99% sure had no future ahead of him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
They also think Rittenhouse shot 3 niggers
They also told people Jacob Blake was “breaking up a fight” when he tried to take his kids from a woman who had a restraining order against him. She’s the one who called the police in the first place but that part of the story is never mentioned, just he was minding his business and police shot him.

There was also one where he had a gun and he wouldn’t drop it and the media actually told people it was a book and not a gun.

G

They also told people Jacob Blake was “breaking up a fight” when he tried to take his kids from a woman who had a restraining order against him. She’s the one who called the police in the first place but that part of the story is never mentioned, just he was minding his business and police shot him.

There was also one where he had a gun and he wouldn’t drop it and the media actually told people it was a book and not a gun.
Every time a nigger gets killed, I always think well you deserved it. Niggers like to puff up and act combative. It's not a racial thing, white people are just smart enough to know that when a cop has his gun out it's time to lay down and stay down.