What do you think fucked up society?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I still think the the programs and content the Media pushes heavily have a big part in the cultural decline as well.

Just look at that show Euphoria that is being marketed so heavily everywhere right now. It's a show that appeals to teens that's nothing but teens having sex and doing drugs and they know who they are marketing it to. Same shit can be said about half of the pop/rap music these days. For fucks sake one of the biggest songs of last year was called Wet Ass Pussy and it was an actual hit that music critics acclaimed.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Every time a nigger gets killed, I always think well you deserved it. Niggers like to puff up and act combative. It's not a racial thing, white people are just smart enough to know that when a cop has his gun out it's time to lay down and stay down.
Like that one a year or two again where the guy was drunk, passed out in his car in line at a Wendy’s, was on probation and realizing he would be getting a dui being over the limit in a running car would throw him back in jail and fought with the cop, got his taser, and was shot trying to get away was seen as the victim. I saw white liberals crying that cops should have let him drive home drunk and not given him a DUI. That’s how strong white guilt is, they will ignore drunk drivers breaking the law because it’s racist to arrest black people on probation driving drunk. These idiots were actually crying about DUI laws and claiming cops should just let them call an Uber and let them go like that’s what they should do when pulling over drunk drivers. “Sir, you’re obviously intoxicated but you’re black so you don’t know any better when it comes to drinking responsibly so get home and try not to do it again”

G

Like that one a year or two again where the guy was drunk, passed out in his car in line at a Wendy’s, was on probation and realizing he would be getting a dui being over the limit in a running car would throw him back in jail and fought with the cop, got his taser, and was shot trying to get away was seen as the victim. I saw white liberals crying that cops should have let him drive home drunk and not given him a DUI. That’s how strong white guilt is, they will ignore drunk drivers breaking the law because it’s racist to arrest black people on probation driving drunk. These idiots were actually crying about DUI laws and claiming cops should just let them call an Uber and let them go like that’s what they should do when pulling over drunk drivers. “Sir, you’re obviously intoxicated but you’re black so you don’t know any better when it comes to drinking responsibly so get home and try not to do it again”
I'm just glad that the Rittenhouse verdict came down the right way and the word is back out:

Talk shit, get clipped.

5bf.jpg

G

Even though he didn't do anything wrong, I consider that payback for OJ getting off.

SEETHE, NIGGERS AND NIGGER ENABLERS. whitey murdered 2 people and turned another into a lefty and got off scot free.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Even though he didn't do anything wrong, I consider that payback for OJ getting off.

SEETHE, NIGGERS AND NIGGER ENABLERS. whitey murdered 2 people and turned another into a lefty and got off scot free.
Anyone who watched that video could easily see it was self defense. Also I was listening to an episode of Timcast where they had people on from this podcast where they go to rally's and protest who had an eye witness account say that he was actually providing medical aid to some of the counter protesters there.

G

Anyone who watched that video could easily see it was self defense. Also I was listening to an episode of Timcast where they had people on from this podcast where they go to rally's and protest who had an eye witness account say that he was actually providing medical aid to some of the counter protesters there.
I don't know whether or not there were pictures of that but there were definitely pictures of him that day cleaning up graffiti and smiling at the camera like a friendly teenage kid would.

I also love how they identified the nigger that stomped on his head but no charges have been filed.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Turns out we ourselves are those robots we where so scared about taking over the world, easily programmed androids who do and think everything their programmer puts in their brain.

Those who don't function well will be reprogrammed and if that fails disassembled and destroyed.

Maaaaaaaaaan.

Last edited:
G

Turns out we ourselves are those robots we where so scared about taking over the world, easily programmed androids who do and think everything their programmer puts in their brain.

Those who don't function well will be reprogrammed and if that fails disassembled and destroyed.

Maaaaaaaaaan.

[MEDIA=youtube]O4SzvsMFaek[/MEDIA]

F98C6F32-0118-4D23-90D2-33FF2216DA82.gif