What do you think fucked up society?

G

9-11 happened 1 week into my Freshman year of High School. I remember my B period teacher getting a call on the class phone, talked for about 10 seconds and hung up. He turned on the class TV and we just watched for a bit. He explained it for a few and shut it off and we went right back to English.

I still remember embarrassing myself in the bathroom toward the end of the day. I was pissing in the urinal and someone taking a piss in the stall yelled out "yo! You see World War 3 is about to start!?" I said "yeah that's cra...." And before I could finish I heard someone else reply to him from another stall. The person who asked the question then asked "who's that nigga?" with kind of a giggle as he asked. I just washed my hands and left as fast as I could so I wasn't seen by any of them.

20 years and I still cringe at that.
ribs

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
24-hour news networks and social media.
Also high schools having kids watch CNN in class and not explaining to them they are biased tabloid opinion news network that runs programming in hopes of getting ratings. If a school was showing Fox News parents would be rioting but CNN is ok instead of actually teaching them something School Teachers (and college) over the past decade seem to be really terrible and are just fucking kids up even more. Pushing their political opinions on kids instead of teaching them and how many times do we hear about a female teacher fucking 15 and 16 year olds? How is it so hard to hire a teacher that doesn’t end up fucking the kids? Then again some of the dumbest kids I went to school with went into school teaching. Sounds like the bar is pretty low when it comes to education, I guess they just need someone to babysit instead of someone qualified.

Last edited:
G

9-11 happened 1 week into my Freshman year of High School. I remember my B period teacher getting a call on the class phone, talked for about 10 seconds and hung up. He turned on the class TV and we just watched for a bit. He explained it for a few and shut it off and we went right back to English.

I still remember embarrassing myself in the bathroom toward the end of the day. I was pissing in the urinal and someone taking a piss in the stall yelled out "yo! You see World War 3 is about to start!?" I said "yeah that's cra...." And before I could finish I heard someone else reply to him from another stall. The person who asked the question then asked "who's that nigga?" with kind of a giggle as he asked. I just washed my hands and left as fast as I could so I wasn't seen by any of them.

20 years and I still cringe at that.
That is the fucking BEST 9/11 story I've ever heard and if I could go back in time and stop 9/11 from happening, I wouldn't. I would however go back in time on 9/11 and make sure I was washing my hands in that bathroom when it happened.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Also high schools having kids watch CNN in class and not explaining to them they are biased tabloid news network that runs programming in hopes of getting ratings. School Teachers (and college) over the past decade seem to be really terrible and are just fucking kids up even more. Pushing their political opinions on kids instead of teaching them and how many times do we hear about a female teacher fucking 15 and 16 year olds? How is it so hard to hire a teacher that doesn’t end up fucking the kids?
Did you have to endure the bullshit that was Channel One?

G

Luckily I graduated back when schools only had 1-2 TVs and they had to be wheeled in. Looking back I don’t think we ever watched anything related to current news, even during 9/11. I have a feeling schools made kids watch when Obama was inaugurated but not when Trump was.
Holy fuck when that big TV got wheeled in you knew it meant the teacher was hungover and it was whatever bullshit he taped off of the history channel the night before.

I remember when the History channel after midnight was basically just the Hitler channel? I learned so much cool shit about world war II from my history teachers playing those shows. I bet nowadays it's considered a "micro aggression" to even show a wwii movie in school.

The fuckin teacher would probably lose their job for being a white supremacist.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Holy fuck when that big TV got wheeled in you knew it meant the teacher was hungover and it was whatever bullshit he taped off of the history channel the night before.

I remember when the History channel after midnight was basically just the Hitler channel? I learned so much cool shit about world war II from my history teachers playing those shows. I bet nowadays it's considered a "micro aggression" to even show a wwii movie in school.

It's probably gotten even worse now with YouTube and how easy it is for them to pull up content instead of do an actual lesson

Feminism and the deconstruction of the nuclear family, I used to work at LACMA and the director of eastern arts would sit and talk to me on my lunch break, I was like 19 at the time. He told me how he saw the shit snowball from the 60s and became the shit it is today with the ultimate goal being to break apart the traditional family dynamic.

G

I remember doing my ISU (independent study unit) on "Mein Kampf" and my English teacher (old Irish fag who I used to see at the store all the time grocery shopping ALONE) gave me dirty looks the rest of the semester, and once, even told a street shitter girl to not partner up with me or else "she'll regret it"... and she told me. (Because she wanted the D).

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It's probably gotten even worse now with YouTube and how easy it is for them to pull up content instead of do an actual lesson
That’s what I mean, when I was in school I don’t think they even had cable because we didn’t even get to watch the news on 9/11. Only time we got to watch “tv” it was some video / dvd of a documentary or history channel show. Now I’m sure teachers just say fuck it and show you tube clips / CNN in class which is why as a whole kids are coming out of school knowing next to nothing of value. We know colleges professors have been pushing their left wing political opinions on students for years but it looks like it’s now common in high school for mostly kids that can’t even vote yet. Like I said they’ve been running “how to talk to your kids about Ukraine” and these teenagers are all crying they can’t function due to the anxiety and stress related to the conflict. Teenagers shouldn’t care about Ukraine to that level but it’s because high schools are just having kids watch CNN in class while teachers give their left wing opinions.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I remember doing my ISU (independent study unit) on "Mein Kampf" and my English teacher (old Irish fag who I used to see at the store all the time grocery shopping ALONE) gave me dirty looks the rest of the semester, and once, even told a street shitter girl to not partner up with me or else "she'll regret it"... and she told me. (Because she wanted the D).
Did you give it to her?

G

Did you give it to her?
Nah because it would have been too much of a cultural imposition, she'd have me come over to Street shitter gatherings and family functions. Fuck that. I'd only get with maybe an orphan Indian-Paki or one that was adopted in a white home...or maybe a runaway idk. But sitting in some banquet hall with 2 dozen sweaty, turbanned Quasis listening to bhangra pop? I will pass tyvm.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
That’s what I mean, when I was in school I don’t think they even had cable because we didn’t even get to watch the news on 9/11. Only time we got to watch “tv” it was some video / dvd of a documentary or history channel show. Now I’m sure teachers just say fuck it and show you tube clips / CNN in class which is why as a whole kids are coming out of school knowing next to nothing of value. We know colleges professors have been pushing their left wing political opinions on students for years but it looks like it’s now common in high school for mostly kids that can’t even vote yet. Like I said they’ve been running “how to talk to your kids about Ukraine” and these teenagers are all crying they can’t function due to the anxiety and stress related to the conflict. Teenagers shouldn’t care about Ukraine to that level but it’s because high schools are just having kids watch CNN in class while teachers give their left wing opinions.
Yeah we didn't have cable in my High School. I do remember they would occasionally pull clips from YouTube during my last year or so, but they weren't really anything that was super biased. Most of the teachers who would push propaganda were the history teachers who would just rant. I remember I had a teacher who would always say he wouldn't tell his political affiliations, then always go on rants during class. After Sandy Hook he came to class and ranted for an hour all pissed off.

College it only gets worse because professors know they can get away with heavily pushing an agenda and brainwashing. I had professors that would show us clips from shit like Daily Show and John Oliver. If anything going to college made me lean even more to the right because of how hard to try to push the bullshit narratives and propaganda on you.

G

Nah because it would have been too much of a cultural imposition, she'd have me come over to Street shitter gatherings and family functions. Fuck that. I'd only get with maybe an orphan Indian-Paki or one that was adopted in a white home...or maybe a runaway idk. But sitting in some banquet hall with 2 dozen sweaty, turbanned Quasis listening to bhangra pop? I will pass tyvm.
T-series, nigguh!

[MEDIA=youtube]oAMpOgFUA4o[/MEDIA]

G

Yeah we didn't have cable in my High School. I do remember they would occasionally pull clips from YouTube during my last year or so, but they weren't really anything that was super biased. Most of the teachers who would push propaganda were the history teachers who would just rant. I remember I had a teacher who would always say he wouldn't tell his political affiliations, then always go on rants during class. After Sandy Hook he came to class and ranted for an hour all pissed off.

College it only gets worse because professors know they can get away with heavily pushing an agenda and brainwashing. I had professors that would show us clips from shit like Daily Show and John Oliver. If anything going to college made me lean even more to the right because of how hard to try to push the bullshit narratives and propaganda on you.
I went to a community college way after high school (this was around 2014-15) and I remember just being there and hearing some of the stupid shit that the teachers would say would make me cringe.

It was funny though because using my superior '90s knowledge of history I was able to ask horrific questions that the teachers knew but didn't want to answer.

"Where were the 1936 Olympics held and did America attend?"

Other hits include "didn't America have concentration camps for the Japanese during world war II?"

"Wasn't it other African tribes that sold slaves to Americans?"

"Wasn't Islam bigger than the united states as far as the slave trade?"

"Wasn't Jefferson Davis a United States senator before he was the president of the Confederacy, and didn't Barack Obama purport to be related to him on his mother's side?"

"Wasn't JFK trying to break up the CIA right before his assassination because it had no oversight?"

G

The addiction to external validation, enabled by social media.
That and turning away from God.
Every day we stray further from God.

5 minutes on Twitter will prove to you that we're an empire about to fall.

Every once in awhile I get on social media to lurk and I have no idea why (apparently I like to make myself mad in my own house) and I always come to the same conclusion; I hope we go to war with Russia and fucking LOSE.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I went to a community college way after high school (this was around 2014-15) and I remember just being there and hearing some of the stupid shit that the teachers would say would make me cringe.

It was funny though because using my superior '90s knowledge of history I was able to ask horrific questions that the teachers knew but didn't want to answer.

"Where were the 1936 Olympics held and did America attend?"

Other hits include "didn't America have concentration camps for the Japanese during world war II?"

"Wasn't it other African tribes that sold slaves to Americans?"

"Wasn't Islam bigger than the united states as far as the slave trade?"

"Wasn't Jefferson Davis a United States senator before he was the president of the Confederacy, and didn't Barack Obama purport to be related to him on his mother's side?"

"Wasn't JFK trying to break up the CIA right before his assassination because it had no oversight?"
I graduated high school in 2004 and it’s fun to tell younger people there was a time schools didn’t let you use the internet as source for writing any type of history / research paper. They actually weren’t convinced the internet was a legitimate source of information and big old dust filled books in the library from the early 60s were a much better source. Little tough to write a paper on the Vietnam war or JFK when all the books available in the library were published before 1960.