• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
There are more than two possibilities you myopic, black / white viewpoint, false duality having, fat faggot. The most obvious third choice is that he’s a fucking nut.

Seriously imagine being a loner bullied kid, the type who would commit a school shooting. You’re an edgy faggot who wants to make people SUFFER and cement your name as a dark tragic figure. Then you hear the President is in town. Hey guys plans changed, you can all come to school tomorrow.

NigelCumia

Anyone with a blue check would probably get her attention faster, not sure if any Redditors do. Hope Leslie's been keeping up with his violent rhetoric this week!

Trump is in his city right now. He's an hour away from Pat and can probably hear him cleaning the toilets. These were his replies on Bluesky about how Trump was out of the news cycle, really nice to his fans!

View attachment 211055View attachment 211056
WHY US?!?!?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
He's literally tweeted "Ballots. If that fails, bullets." multiple times. Then he cries about Trump being the "end of democracy."

I don't know how he's real. It's like he's an NPC with zero constitution, just believes and says whatever serves him in the moment. It's bizarre.
When Trump calls for violent acts he is a bad person because violence is wrong. When I call for violent acts I am not a bad person because the person i want violence done to is a bad person, child. It evens itself out. Sorry you’re too stupid to understand this.

ViVillHaVin!

451378472_926007482891106_665528290443949813_n.jpg