• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

The documents case against Trump was just dismissed. Another L for Pat.
I really hate to say this, and may Norm strike me down, but even if Pat doesn't realize it this is nothing but a win for democrats/the DOJ.

She dismissed the case without jeopardy, so now this can be appealed to the 11th circuit court, who has ruled against her twice already, a new judge will be appointed (one that is surely less favorable to Trump) and the Supreme Court would have to go against their own opinion (that Clarence Thomas wrote or at least wrote concurring opinion on) that ALL special prosecutors are constitutional, something I doubt they'd do.

I feel dirty saying that, but yeah, this is a loss for Trump in a direct roundabout way (the case already wasn't going to be heard before the election, so that's moot).

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
I really hate to say this, and may Norm strike me down, but even if Pat doesn't realize it this is nothing but a win for democrats/the DOJ.

She dismissed the case without jeopardy, so now this can be appealed to the 11th circuit court, who has ruled against her twice already, a new judge will be appointed (one that is surely less favorable to Trump) and the Supreme Court would have to go against their own opinion (that Clarence Thomas wrote or at least wrote concurring opinion on) that ALL special prosecutors are constitutional, something I doubt they'd do.

I feel dirty saying that, but yeah, this is a loss for Trump in a direct roundabout way (the case already wasn't going to be heard before the election, so that's moot).
You know Pat is going to be crying about this as a miscarriage of justice and the start of the Fourth Reich. Then you’ll have Magatards on Twitter screaming about how this is an exoneration and another win for him.

Dog Eater

My babies are gone.

Who gives a shit. You and @Sue Lightning that’s it.

You know Pat is going to be crying about this as a miscarriage of justice and the start of the Fourth Reich. Then you’ll have Magatards on Twitter screaming about how this is an exoneration and another win for him.
It's the same thing with Pat and people like him and the retards here. They have no idea what any of it means and will hate/support it because of their graveyard deep knowledge of how things work. People here don't see themselves as the same as Patrick just with different political opinions.

Reactionary retards everywhere. Somehow Biden is the only chance of democracy continuing or Trump gives a shit about the retards who support him. Nigger level IQs abound.

Libs Of TikTok is going after Patrick type crazies if someone were to forward them his tweets.

Anyone with a blue check would probably get her attention faster, not sure if any Redditors do. Hope Leslie's been keeping up with his violent rhetoric this week!

Trump is in his city right now. He's an hour away from Pat and can probably hear him cleaning the toilets. These were his replies on Bluesky about how Trump was out of the news cycle, really nice to his fans!

6181928-0574dcb32b0178a352baa258f610fd88.png
Screenshot 2024-07-15 at 12.15.19.png

This is nonsense. Even if everything you write is true (it's not), how can this in any way be construed as a "win?" Because you believe it will cause a new judge be appointed? A "loss for Trump in a direct roundabout way" (what the fuck is a "direct roundabout " way?).

However: Thomas's concurrence invited this judge to rule this way. He wants this issue before the Court. It's not necessarily a win for Trump, but how it's a loss is beyond me. But then again, many things are beyond me. What the fuck do I know? Ask Gibney...

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Anyone with a blue check would probably get her attention faster, not sure if any Redditors do. Hope Leslie's been keeping up with his violent rhetoric this week!

Trump is in his city right now. He's an hour away from Pat and can probably hear him cleaning the toilets. These were his replies on Bluesky about how Trump was out of the news cycle, really nice to his fans!

View attachment 211055View attachment 211056

Besides scrubbing the hovel commode, this is all he has.
That was a W to him, a snidey sarcastic reply that only has weight if the person knew him and his background.

Pat has always been an attention whore, at least previous he had something legitimate to oink on about. This is all he has left.
140iq
tough guy
bitch exwife
Author Career
Stand up Comic
Paid Pundit
TV chump
Hooli's
Penguicon
Gencon

Worldcon
whatever [this] is

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
This is nonsense. Even if everything you write is true (it's not), how can this in any way be construed as a "win?" Because you believe it will cause a new judge be appointed? A "loss for Trump in a direct roundabout way" (what the fuck is a "direct roundabout " way?).

However: Thomas's concurrence invited this judge to rule this way. He wants this issue before the Court. It's not necessarily a win for Trump, but how it's a loss is beyond me. But then again, many things are beyond me. What the fuck do I know? Ask Gibney...
Thomas’s concurrence was the only concurrence referencing the special prosecutor issue and it was in a completely unrelated decision. I don’t see what he wrote that was false. There is a possibility this issues gets shot down by an appeals court without going to the SC. There is a possibility the special prosecutor tries to get the judge recused from the case if an appeals court reinstates the indictment. If that happens its not a win for Trump, considering this judge has been accused of delaying and ruling favorably for the guy.