• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Screenshot-20240715-121642-Chrome.jpg
This retard still believes these are puns.

Thomas’s concurrence was the only concurrence referencing the special prosecutor issue and it was in a completely unrelated decision. I don’t see what he wrote that was false. There is a possibility this issues gets shot down by an appeals court without going to the SC. There is a possibility the special prosecutor tries to get the judge recused from the case if an appeals court reinstates the indictment. If that happens its not a win for Trump, considering this judge has been accused of delaying and ruling favorably for the guy.
The point was, how is it a loss? At the very least there's delays till after election.

The concurrence was written as an open invitation to hear the issue. Yes, the holding had nothing to do with this case. That wasn't the point.

It probably will be shit down, which is why it will be petitioned to be heard in the supreme.

Out of all these possibilities that there might be a loss in the future, this decision can't be construed as one. At least neither of you have told me how it is a loss. (Certainly I can't see it.)

"At least he hit his target. This dork just blasted some white trash hick stupid enough to attend a Trump rally, which is a pretty hilarious death.|"

User Bakersfield Chimp

NigelCumia

Found on a post with a meme that said “someone tried to make America great again, but missed.” As if that isn’t despicable enough, here’s two separate kinds of retard! “Durrrr too bad he missed!” and then a woman (of COURSE) saying that the dude actually meant to graze Trump’s ear.

View attachment 210919

Like others have said, these faggots are actively cheering for third world bullshit.
Kasi, nailed it. He intentionally grazed Trump's ear, killed an innocent person and got himself killed to give Trump a July bump in polling. She sees through it all.

Last edited: