• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Capture.PNG

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
crazy footage of shooter crawling on roof while people were yelling about it to the cops. this was before the weapon was even visible.

And here I thought this fag kid pulled off some crazy stealth mission.

Turns out he failed pretty early, spotted by a bunch of NPCs, but decided to try some inaccurate pop-shots to see if the game would allow the assassination to go through

Imager

I see penises everywhere

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
He’s making a joke but this faggot is actually watching his follower count go down live and feels its imperative to send out a tweet about it. He might actually be more obsessed with social media than Ant, or the average 15 year old girl
It’s why we must never lose sight of our original goal, PERMANENT SUSPENSION (with no rise again!)

It’s the lynchpin of his entire self esteem. All of his self value comes from his Twitter account.