• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I think it's hilarious that he got his "hand-made" Adirondack chairs taken by two lesbians and had to cry to get them back. He thinks it's hilarious that an innocent person had his head blown off.
Since they dont vote the same way, that innocent persons life doesnt matter in his eyes. In fact he probably see that detail as the only "win".

Yeah presidential assassinations attempts are always forgotten about in 3 days. He is clearly drunk and trying to pretend this never happened. Hoping others will join him in memory holing the incident. He is legitimately delusional. Im glad his daughter wasnt exposed to his mental manipulation.

The convention is this week, Trump will be on the news 24/7 anyway and they'll bring it up all day. That's the "news cycle"! Something has snapped.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The convention is this week, Trump will be on the news 24/7 anyway and they'll bring it up all day. That's the "news cycle"! Something has snapped.
1721011094877.png