• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
No I gotcha and wasn't at you. I drink a lot. To me, my take is where the country should be. Even this thread. I don't care what side the guy was on or who got shot. I'd have the same take if they shot at Biden. Patrick is a fat fucking piece of shit and I hope oogas family throws him in the back of a rented fish van
Next time you go to Hoolies let me know and I'll meet you to discuss this further! I'm behind on some pages here, but I'm trying to find the tweet when Pat made fun of the "fascist" bystander that was killed. I think he deleted that tweet

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Next time you go to Hoolies let me know and I'll meet you to discuss this further! I'm behind on some pages here, but I'm trying to find the tweet when Pat made fun of the "fascist" bystander that was killed. I think he deleted that tweet

This was on onlyfans I think.

1000009682.jpg