• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

Yesterday piggy was aggressively convinced the whole thing was fake and was really confrontational with anyone who thought otherwise, now today he’s saying it was real but it’s still Trump’s fault. Did you guys forget to post the long tweet I’m sure he posted admitting he was wrong and that he probably shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions because they make him look like a fat disgusting idiot?

View attachment 210905
He really is the most hateable cunt alive huh.
"polls were widening in Biden's favor"

A) he's losing and has been since the debate. He's losing in every single battleground state. "Widening" implies that their numbers are separating, which would only benefit the person who is winning, ie Trump
B) Biden's poll numbers have been getting slightly better since the debate, but only because RFK Jrs have been going down. Trump's numbers have been (very) slowly climbing
C) "media insurrection against Biden" is possibly his most insane conspiracy theory to date
D) he's fat

Poll numbers taken from here: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/2024/national/

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Pat decides what the polls actually say, child. Pollsters are nazis and conspiring to overthrow democracy.

Elmo buying Twitter broke Pat for multiple months it was even tiresome to follow him, but if Trump wins it'll be 20x worse. His weight will balloon. God please let this happen.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
As far as the election goes, it absolutely matters if this is a groyper fag or a resistance fag
I'll give you a rib but it goes to a previous point. We could have given it a couple of days rather than immediately working on setting up a system that works in 3rd world countries. Do we really want assassinations to be our thing too? Not directed at you, that should have been the first takeaway from this on both sides. This should have been a holy shit instead of whatever Patrick is doing

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
I'll give you a rib but it goes to a previous point. We could have given it a couple of days rather than immediately working on setting up a system that works in 3rd world countries. Do we really want assassinations to be our thing too? Not directed at you, that should have been the first takeaway from this on both sides. This should have been a holy shit instead of whatever Patrick is doing
I think there's a little disconnect here. I'm just saying that it matters who the offender is. I'm sure if the guy was successful, Pat and his ilk would be putting up memes celebrating, but it is what it is.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
I think there's a little disconnect here. I'm just saying that it matters who the offender is. I'm sure if the guy was successful, Pat and his ilk would be putting up memes celebrating, but it is what it is.
No I gotcha and wasn't at you. I drink a lot. To me, my take is where the country should be. Even this thread. I don't care what side the guy was on or who got shot. I'd have the same take if they shot at Biden. Patrick is a fat fucking piece of shit and I hope oogas family throws him in the back of a rented fish van

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Found on a post with a meme that said “someone tried to make America great again, but missed.” As if that isn’t despicable enough, here’s two separate kinds of retard! “Durrrr too bad he missed!” and then a woman (of COURSE) saying that the dude actually meant to graze Trump’s ear.

IMG_6799.jpeg

Like others have said, these faggots are actively cheering for third world bullshit.

A) he's losing and has been since the debate. He's losing in every single battleground state. "Widening" implies that their numbers are separating, which would only benefit the person who is winning, ie Trump
B) Biden's poll numbers have been getting slightly better since the debate, but only because RFK Jrs have been going down. Trump's numbers have been (very) slowly climbing
C) "media insurrection against Biden" is possibly his most insane conspiracy theory to date
D) he's fat

Poll numbers taken from here: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/2024/national/
I deeply regret not making the joke "the only thing widening is Pat's waistline". I will try to do better in the future.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку

D) he's fat

The previous two elections had Trump way under performing than he actually did. Rick is clearly loying about the polls. Not one of the polls since the debate has show what Rick is talking about. Maybe someone should ask him to back his claims with some physical proof?