• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

Pat thinks this angle is a "gotcha". Trumps hasnt been more popular and in favor of winning until the debate and the failed assassination yesterday.
Dems have nothing to reverse or slow down trumps momentum at the moment.

View attachment 210887
Pretty sure everyone was blaming the media from the last 8 years, but whatever this dude needs to tell himself so he can call them racist

Screenshot_20240714-164418.png

He really is the most hateable cunt alive huh.

View attachment 210905
He really is the most hateable cunt alive huh.
They didn't cancel the daily show fatso, they cancelled their rnc appearance, because that's what most organizations do when the threat of violence seems real, like if everytime some fat assholes went somewhere there were bomb and swat threats, then maybe he would be uninvited to public and populated events, like a sci fi convention

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Sounds like victim blaming to me

View attachment 210865
You know the irony is completely lost on this fat dumb motherfucker. "It's Trumps own fault he got shot at! He created the situation with his rhetoric and behavior!". "I've been swaTTed fifTy Times. I also purposely go ouT of my way To anTagonize my sTalkers, TerrorisTs, and other criminals. WhaT! How dare you accuse me of creaTing my own siTuation. You're vicTim blaming and I'm going To Tell on you!" .