• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He says he was a commie but he wasn’t actually one. Dude expatriated to the commie motherland and left it because he realized communism fucking sucks. Then he spent the next couple years in the US like most leftists do, passing out pamphlets of how communism was awesome and we need it in the USA. He thought he believed in “communism” but he had no idea wtf that meant.
Oswald was no different than every other retard in the US who wants communism, except he actually got a chance to see what his lot in life under communism would be. Even if the rest of the commies realized it they'd still be pro communism because they are stupid and they'd make a sue style excuse like "no no Thats not REAL Communism" according to whatever proprietary definition they made up in the heads.

Forum Clout
Gonna go out on a limb and say maybe the dude was just an insane loser and we shouldn't try to pin political motives to an attack that probably didn't have any.
He was probably a patsy. Most of these shooters/domestic terrorists are mentally ill and jacked up on SSRI's; they're on the FBI's radar and the alphabet agencies often try to goad them into doing crazy shit. I wouldn't put it past the shitheads who work in those agencies to let this kid get a free shot at Trump. I'm sure they're bummed that he didn't have as good of aim as Lee Harvey Oswald.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
IMG_5163.jpeg

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He was probably a patsy. Most of these shooters/domestic terrorists are mentally ill and jacked up on SSRI's; they're on the FBI's radar and the alphabet agencies often try to goad them into doing crazy shit. I wouldn't put it past the shitheads who work in those agencies to let this kid get a free shot at Trump. I'm sure they're bummed that he didn't have as good of aim as Lee Harvey Oswald.

I might put a cash app on zarbon’s bio and vaguely intimate I’m angry and need money for weapons and just let the alphabet agencies give me loads of free cash.