• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1721003493815.png

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Hilarious watching Pat trying to spin this. One of these has got to have legs...

View attachment 210951
Jesus. Nikki, I know I was in the lawsuit for it, the offer still stands. You'll feel better and this goes away. Is he worth it or would the bang bang bang click click click (obviously referring to her joining a percussion instrument band and if you think otherwise you're retarded) set you free?

View attachment 210977
Just like no one cared about the debate the week after you fat faggot? He's just wrong. On everything. Every time.
His timeline is wrong and people won't 'forget' this but I don't think it will have the impact everyone here does. Hell, just look at the title of this thread. Teddy Roosevelt was shot while running when he was far more popular than Trump's ever been and he still lost the election. They tried to get Ford twice, he lost. Bobby Kennedy was smoked and the Democrats got annihilated that year.

Trump is still wildly unpopular. People that weren't going to vote for him still won't.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
View attachment 210977
Just like no one cared about the debate the week after you fat faggot? He's just wrong. On everything. Every time.
Yeah presidential assassinations attempts are always forgotten about in 3 days. He is clearly drunk and trying to pretend this never happened. Hoping others will join him in memory holing the incident. He is legitimately delusional. Im glad his daughter wasnt exposed to his mental manipulation.