• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Hooo Boy is pat manic and drunkenly delusional today

1721076419340.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Hooo Boy is pat manic and drunkenly delusional today

View attachment 211127
“President Biden bravely asks to get his shoes moments after cowardly assassination attempt from a fascist. He didn’t want to look weak and walk out in socks. How cool is that? And the Republicans call him senile. Thats my President.”

Sue Lightning

View attachment 211131
2/3? Any source for that fat ass? Or are you just extrapolating 2/3 of the entire country based all the dem losers you follow on each platform? I know you failed math but man. This is so retarded
Holy fawwwk this gets me heated. Not even 2/3 of the little Twitter bubble he’s in were calling it a conspiracy / good thing. Its not that he’s making shit up, its that he’s a fucking idiot and has no genuine perspective of the outside world.

Yeah why would the Dems stop talking about replacing Biden when someone gets shot? COINCIDENCE?

Sue Lightning

No one cares about STOLEN docs after an assassination attempt you dumb faggot. Basically every president has docs or something they shouldn't have upon leaving office.
View attachment 211135
Yeah sympathy didn’t materialize. Its not like every single elected Dem official was giving their sympathies to Trump. It wasn’t like Biden had to do 3 separate addresses to the nation giving sympathy to Trump.

There is no “media coup”, Biden did not “survive” anything, and i cant even fucking believe he is making a comparison between that and an ACTUAL ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT!!!!

Sue Lightning

I think Pat is legit patient 0 for Blueanon. Just write out whatever he is but make it about Trump and you’d have faggots like Pat crying that its fascist and evil and conspiratorial and holding violent rhetoric. But when Pat writes it, oh no its fine, because i’m on the right side of history and morally superior, child

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I think Pat is legit patient 0 for Blueanon. Just write out whatever he is but make it about Trump and you’d have faggots like Pat crying that its fascist and evil and conspiratorial and holding violent rhetoric. But when Pat writes it, oh no its fine, because i’m on the right side of history and morally superior, child
Trump’s CIA is targeting Joe Biden, child. It’s called “Mind Control” and “Psy Ops”. Do the minimum of your fucking job.