• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
I really hate to say this, and may Norm strike me down, but even if Pat doesn't realize it this is nothing but a win for democrats/the DOJ.

She dismissed the case without jeopardy, so now this can be appealed to the 11th circuit court, who has ruled against her twice already, a new judge will be appointed (one that is surely less favorable to Trump) and the Supreme Court would have to go against their own opinion (that Clarence Thomas wrote or at least wrote concurring opinion on) that ALL special prosecutors are constitutional, something I doubt they'd do.

I feel dirty saying that, but yeah, this is a loss for Trump in a direct roundabout way (the case already wasn't going to be heard before the election, so that's moot).
I don't know, man. I don't think they'll be able to go through the appeals process and then wrap up a new trial by November 5th. I've definitely been wrong before, but it doesn't seem likely

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
maxresdefault.jpg

UM...GUYS

is JD Vance Earth-3's Rick?

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
I want Trump to win. Pat to attend the left version of J6th. Then get sent to federal prison for years. But let's be honest. If the left pulled their own version of the capitol shit Patrick would be too pussy to actually go. He'd be leading the charge from his fart couch wrapped in his fart blanket oinking out orders in full General Fatton mode.

Anyone with a blue check would probably get her attention faster, not sure if any Redditors do. Hope Leslie's been keeping up with his violent rhetoric this week!

Trump is in his city right now. He's an hour away from Pat and can probably hear him cleaning the toilets. These were his replies on Bluesky about how Trump was out of the news cycle, really nice to his fans!

View attachment 211055View attachment 211056
"Living as I do in Milwaukee"

Fatly? Broke? In a pigsty? Fluffing pillows on the side?