• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s hard to believe these people are real
IMG_4049.jpeg

Everything is still Putin to these retards in 2024

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It will be interesting to see how much lolcow attention Patrick gets over the next 4 years, it's incredibly early to be in reptilian conspiracy territory. At this rate he may just get banned from Twitter though he's half an oink away vurry sensitive situation
The way he’s been going he’s very close to claiming Trump deserved to be shot at / die for the greatest good of democracy or something stupid. He’s gone full BlueAnnon in a very short amount of time.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I like that this whole election broke his brain months before November. He’s going Jim Stewartson type wacko
He has lost it. I think its really dawned on him that this last week has snuffed any chance of momentum the dems had. None of their "nazi/russian" angles work anymore. Nobody is hearing that anymore. They think flooding twitter with their takes will win back the narrative. It all falling on deaf ears and they are such crazy takes that they just expose that they are bad faith actor trying spin disinformation. That provide no actual proof that debunks a video that everyone saw happen live.

Even CNN tried to say he fell down when it first happened. They just cant accept reality and just make wild assumptions that are easily proven wrong

1721229553836.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He has lost it. I think its really dawned on him that this last week has snuffed any chance of momentum the dems had. None of their "nazi/russian" angles work anymore. Nobody is hearing that anymore. They think flooding twitter with their takes will win back the narrative. It all falling on deaf ears and they are such crazy takes that they just expose that they are bad faith actor trying spin disinformation. That provide no actual proof that debunks a video that everyone saw happen live.

Even CNN tried to say he fell down when it first happened. They just cant accept reality and just make wild assumptions that are easily proven wrong

View attachment 211559
They couldn’t get the Epstein stuff to become a thing due to lack of credibility and piggy was oinking with glee over a speech Biden gave Monday where he sounded like a retard in front of the NAACP. I saw a report today where he lashed out a bronze star democrat because he’s always been an asshole and the dementia is making it come out with a serious angry tone.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Shut up pat. You couldnt even get your fence straight when you put it up. Stop trying to be a mythbuster. You are a drunken fool

View attachment 211563
Point A to B conclusion > Trump was shot at and appeared bleeding from the ear. So he was shot.

Point A to Z to B to F > Trump was shot at and appeared bleeding from the ear. So he was hit by some magical glass that cut his ear, not a bullet.

Path of least resistance fatass

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Shut up pat. You couldnt even get your fence straight when you put it up. Stop trying to be a mythbuster. You are a drunken fool

View attachment 211563
I don't understand what point he's making. So what if it was just a bullet fragment? Is he saying that it doesn't count then if it was only shrapnel from a bullet???

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
He is really trying to down play an assassination attempt on a former/next president. " Why are they making such a big deal about it?"

View attachment 211567
Why isn’t the press posting (totally not conspiracies) about how he wasn’t really shot? Good idea Patrick. Now tell me why Alex Jones should be banned from every platform for implying Sandy Hook didn’t happen.