We really fucked Dan up. Like, REALLY fucked him up.

G

Send another recycled text to Pat, stupid!
Literally a retarded come back. Others and me send texts to him to which he replies, it's dynamic and unique to who uses what style. Recycling isn't the repetition of newly dynamic you faggot Dutch cunt it's the repeated use of the same exact thing. Find some new posts or use them in a new way and invent the next trend you moron.

G

Literally a retarded come back. Others and me send texts to him to which he replies, it's dynamic and unique to who uses what style. Recycling isn't the repetition of newly dynamic you faggot Dutch cunt it's the repeated use of the same exact thing. Find some new posts or use them in a new way and invent the next trend you moron.

Thanks for explaining the definition of recycling to me, Booms 😑

RobertMewler

While you're all being faggots boasting you "took down Dan" I just want to point out faggots here cried I crashed the forum, because they thought the fake bomb threat Pat spoke about made either the FBI or Quasi nuke it. *0% of people cried like girls over it, I told Dan a roasting was better than the fake fight which exploded on him, I began attacking Mewler which ratcheted back up that faggotry from months earlier, and I also reached out to people that did funny shit to keep it focused and noted homosexual Paul R Nelson, posted my PM, thinking I gave a shit which made that forum decorum, Dan immediately deleted his apology DM, because he was unsure whether I thought he followed his original script or it was real. Either or wouldn't have mattered, but I knew it was his "script" so I played along, that began the descent, including his reposting of DMs, which trashed the whole place.
tl;dr: You and Dan collaborated on a 'hilarious bit' but the forum forgot to laugh?

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Unlike the Montreal one, the Somerville Screwjob was NOT a work.

Look how sexy she is!

auVS8LE.jpg
I kinda wanna see what the unibrow would look like.

Stent

bury the dead, they stink up the joint
For future reference, when someone suggests creating fake on-air drama the conversation should go like this:

:dm_small:: "I want you to pretend to be upset and I'll throw you off the podcast declaring you done forever. Nobody will know if it's real or not! I'm the ringleader steering this bigtop."

:confused:: "No. That's gay."

G

For future reference, when someone suggests creating fake on-air drama the conversation should go like this:

:dm_small:: "I want you to pretend to be upset and I'll throw you off the podcast declaring you done forever. Nobody will know if it's real or not! I'm the ringleader steering this bigtop."

:confused:: "No. That's gay."
Cut boomia some slack. 2 paragraphs of grampa simpson rambling followed by "No. That's gay."