We really fucked Dan up. Like, REALLY fucked him up.

G

Every PM you've ever sent on this site has been screenshotted immediately after sending.
Dan did as was expected and deleted his thread to me just as Patrick did as expected and sperged on twitter about a fake bomb threat. You can't ever be certain, but probability tends to be very helpful in seeing the future. All outcomes are possible but not equally probable. Count on people to be shallow, boastful, and blind.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Dan did as was expected and deleted his thread to me just as Patrick did as expected and sperged on twitter about a fake bomb threat. You can't ever be certain, but probability tends to be very helpful in seeing the future. All outcomes are possible but not equally probable. Count on people to be shallow, boastful, and blind.
it's way more simple than that. this is a forum full of people who fuck with people.

G

It's a forum full of people seeking empowerment. Vengeance and wrath are empowering but just as addictive and destructive as dope. If you're here for fun you don't get all invested. Nobody ever got over by making others think they were smart, but rather by making them think they were stupid. Hubris is is believing that the guy you see is the guy you think he is.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
It's a forum full of people seeking empowerment. Vengeance and wrath are empowering but just as addictive and destructive as dope.
Trying to psychoanalyze us? Is that your bit, Boomia? Because I talked it over with @Snake in DMs and he used to think you were cool, but he really doesn't know any more.

No, I disagree. I think the forum is about tricking people who want empowerment into thinking they're going to get it, but then taking the football away from Charlie Brown and then raping him.

Dan, you're Charlie Brown, who is a cartoon.

G

Trying to psychoanalyze us? Is that your bit, Boomia? Because I talked it over with @Snake in DMs and he used to think you were cool, but he really doesn't know any more.

No, I disagree. I think the forum is about tricking people who want empowerment into thinking they're going to get it, but then taking the football away from Charlie Brown and then raping him.

Dan, you're Charlie Brown, who is a cartoon.
idk, I agree with Boomia, we all wanna feel a surge of self-importance...even when it came to taking down dan, it could have been done anonymously in the pest containment for eg.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
idk, I agree with Boomia, we all wanna feel a surge of self-importance...even when it came to taking down dan, it could have been done anonymously in the pest containment for eg.
I dunno, I think a lot of people give @Dougie / NPA credit for really fucking with Dan and nobody took it away from him. The Let's Get Retarded won fawken hearts and minds.

G

All PMs on this board should be exposed. If you’ve PMd shit you’re embarrassed of, then fuck you!

Artie never responded. It really hurt my ego.

Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 9.39.08 AM.png

G

I don't like brothaman wars to be completely honest witchya... but if I'm gonna loff properly can someone tell me (short version) what happened on that final night... did the last podcast happen?

I was away for a day or 2, came back & all the podcasts were gone & the place was plastered with square-jawed mail-order brides & FBI zip codes

The day PCJ died, dan teased the news for his podcast instead of posting it on da forums. The entire board was shitting on him, and the next day dan had a mental breakdown releasing all his private PMs, subsequently doxxing Stu lightning. Then snake doxxed dan 30 minutes before the start of the super secret emergency podcast. Dan immediately deleted all his accounts and took his life.

It's a forum full of people seeking empowerment. Vengeance and wrath are empowering but just as addictive and destructive as dope. If you're here for fun you don't get all invested. Nobody ever got over by making others think they were smart, but rather by making them think they were stupid. Hubris is is believing that the guy you see is the guy you think he is.
I'm here seeking resolution. I was raped as a young boy, you see.