We really fucked Dan up. Like, REALLY fucked him up.

G

tl;dr: You and Dan collaborated on a 'hilarious bit' but the forum forgot to laugh?
No, this is why retards need a secret forum and this shit happens. There was no need for a bit, Dan was reading the room I guess. He thought by piling on it would be funnier, I suggest a roast format, also it seems Faggot R Nelson did as well, the two of us were right. His tough guy act, tossing of Johnny come lately and me played poorly. It was a case of Dan trying to "be ahead" of the forum. The guy was good at presenting stuff, I won't say he wasn't, where he failed was trying to get more creative for an audience that just wanted the real drama to carry the cast. I don't do bits, I just act like I am in real life and if it gets laughs it gets laughs. I did bits after the bomb threat since that was what people seem to think works, it stinks, but I did get people piling on you lol so it was effective. Not my intention to have it eventually lead to stuff that happened and it was just a small part of that anyway. I enjoy laughing at Pat not at others here.
For future reference, when someone suggests creating fake on-air drama the conversation should go like this:

:dm_small:: "I want you to pretend to be upset and I'll throw you off the podcast declaring you done forever. Nobody will know if it's real or not! I'm the ringleader steering this bigtop."

:confused:: "No. That's gay."
That was my take, I have more PMs I can show.
Some of us called out that the boomia Dan beef was a fawwwkin work from da beginning!!!!….sniff.
It was pretty obvious, he didn't want to reveal even later, it would have helped him not look like this all went to his head.
He didn't want the podcast to end before he had a chance to vampire Dan's Amazon gift cards.
I talk my unvaxxed wife through the CBP every time today included. Today we had a spook too but we passed, we're perfect the whole past 2 plus years lol.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Having a podcast devoted to one lolcow is stupid. It would be better to have one where you made fun of several people and included Patrick in your cast of characters. Dan tried this but it was too little too late.
It would be one thing to go after other funny things and Pat but to select things that would get the most views is faggotry of the highest order.

G

No, this is why retards need a secret forum and this shit happens. There was no need for a bit, Dan was reading the room I guess. He thought by piling on it would be funnier, I suggest a roast format, also it seems Faggot R Nelson did as well, the two of us were right. His tough guy act, tossing of Johnny come lately and me played poorly. It was a case of Dan trying to "be ahead" of the forum. The guy was good at presenting stuff, I won't say he wasn't, where he failed was trying to get more creative for an audience that just wanted the real drama to carry the cast. I don't do bits, I just act like I am in real life and if it gets laughs it gets laughs. I did bits after the bomb threat since that was what people seem to think works, it stinks, but I did get people piling on you lol so it was effective. Not my intention to have it eventually lead to stuff that happened and it was just a small part of that anyway. I enjoy laughing at Pat not at others here.

That was my take, I have more PMs I can show.

It was pretty obvious, he didn't want to reveal even later, it would have helped him not look like this all went to his head.

I talk my unvaxxed wife through the CBP every time today included. Today we had a spook too but we passed, we're perfect the whole past 2 plus years lol.
Show more PM's lol

G

Show more PM's lol
Here's one proving Dan was self aware and that his ego was a bit to some degree.
dan 1.png

G

Every PM you've ever sent on this site has been screenshotted immediately after sending.
I already exhausted my allocated paranoia tawk but it was immediately the first thing I noticed. Why isn't the screenshot of Dan's profile "guest". Did boomia screenshot it months ago just because? Odd shit.

Unless boomia sent this screenshot to someone way back in May already...or just for some reason screenshots after dm he receives. HMMMMM

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
I already exhausted my allocated paranoia tawk but it was immediately the first thing I noticed. Why isn't the screenshot of Dan's profile "guest". Did boomia screenshot it months ago just because? Odd shit.

Unless boomia sent this screenshot to someone way back in May already...or just for some reason screenshots after dm he receives. HMMMMM
You're either the screenshotter or the screenshotted, young Smitty.