We really fucked Dan up. Like, REALLY fucked him up.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
It has always been this way in war. The soldiers who do the actual field work and get their hands dirty everyday get forgotten in history, while the so called ‘generals’ (uuugh) on the forum bask in the glory whilst sitting in their ivory tower.
Your analogy about Tony being the general and us the soldiers implies he was the one who ordered us around from his ivory tower to do his bidding, he didn't do shit exept dissapear for months because he couldn't handle how we apparently ruined the forums for him, fucking pussy.

He was nowhere to be seen for months while we took Dan down piece by piece.

G

Your analogy about Tony being the general and us the soldiers implies he was the one who ordered us around from his ivory tower to do his bidding, he didn't do shit exept dissapear for months because he couldn't handle how we apparently ruined the forums for him, fucking pussy.

He was nowhere to be seen for months while we took Dan down piece by piece.

That’s why i put ‘general’ in parentheses. That hierarchy shit on this forum is bullshit anyway.

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
I'm not saying I didn't see that, I'm saying that it could have become the podcast we wanted not he wanted. The problem with how it played out is that people are now saying they never laughed at any of it. I laughed my balls off at just the chat when I watched, but the ones outside the forum sucked. It was like tuning in to watch baseball and seeing street shitters playing cricket.

Dan wasn’t going to change, he never showed anything but false humility

And tbh he didn’t need to change, he just needed to stop lying about his intentions with his podcast

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Dan didn’t want to do a forum podcast

he wanted to do the Dan show

How do you not see that?
Because he will be the first one to suck Dan's dick if he returns, and will beg him to be part of his little gestapo again.

Dan stabbed these fuckers in the back but they would still suck his dick for any kind of forum notoriety, egomaniacs.

G

I'm not saying I didn't see that, I'm saying that it could have become the podcast we wanted not he wanted. The problem with how it played out is that people are now saying they never laughed at any of it. I laughed my balls off at just the chat when I watched, but the ones outside the forum sucked. It was like tuning in to watch baseball and seeing street shitters playing cricket.

The chat was funnier than Daniel himself.

G

You're right, I'm not. I'm not in here trying to suck my own dick like the rest of you. You can't pretend to hate Dan being a clout chaser when you're trying to out clout chase him.

The worst part is the hypocrisy.

Who the fuck says we are clout chasing? Goofing around on a forum is clout chasing now? Get off your high horse.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The chat was funny

G

Motherfuckers walking on Snake shells around here.

1656688723448.jpeg